fbpx

I feel stupid…suggestions?

Home Forums Miscellany Community I feel stupid…suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

8 hours away…bah, it would cost more than what I lost just to drive down to where he lives. I’d also rather not confront a stranger on his own property. I think I’ll just call his phone at odd hours of the night a few times to make him miserable a bit and just call it a loss. Stupid thieves. grr.

darjeb
      Participant

I don’t have any other advice but would you like to tell us who the seller is so nobody else on the Forum deals with him?

My apologies Jennifer I just wanted to make sure I never buy anything from that guy

Leigha
        Participant

EDIT: Your admin here. Flaming or flame-baiting is not tolerated– if you really need this gentleman’s email address and name, you can PM or email Leigha.

What do we mean by flaming or flame-baiting? Well, due to the negative interactions with this fellow, forum members may feel tempted to email him and ‘flame’ him. Even if he is 100% in the wrong, we do not want to encourage flaming at any time.

Back to your regularly scheduled comment…

Robert Pringle aka. Bob
          stupid jerk that he is.

Sad thing is, he sounds like a pleasant old man on his voicemail recording.

Katherine
          Participant

Hehe…now that we have his email, I am really tempted to send him one to say that he should re-imburse you!

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Hehe…now that we have his email, I am really tempted to send him one to say that he should re-imburse you!

I am tempted too! 😈

Jasmine
            Participant

Yikes. 😯 I don’t understand the thinking process of some people. I’m really sorry you’ve had to go through this. The one person I’m dealing with I met through her posting on Craigslist and she is wonderful. We even worked out a payment plan.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

eaglefeather831 wrote:

This is exactly what you nor anyone else that is not directly involved should not do.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Leigha
                Participant

ooh, sorry Jennifer. I wasn’t thinking of flaming, I just thought it would be a way for people to recognize him and avoid him ._. my bad, is his name something I can’t post either?

πŸ˜€ Thank you KMD and eaglefeather and everyone else so much for your “kind” thoughts though lol as much as it would make me feel horribly happy to pester this guy to frustration, I doubt he checks his email regularly and that it’d bother him much.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

ooh, sorry Jennifer. I wasn’t thinking of flaming, I just thought it would be a way for people to recognize him and avoid him ._. my bad, is his name something I can’t post either?

πŸ˜€ Thank you KMD and eaglefeather and everyone else so much for your “kind” thoughts though lol as much as it would make me feel horribly happy to pester this guy to frustration, I doubt he checks his email regularly and that it’d bother him much.

We have to be real careful of this stuff cause it can come back to bite us in the rump, so to speak. You can post his name- I think that is okay for now. πŸ™‚ I understand wanting to warn others- we all keep each other’s backs around here!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Leigha
                    Participant

thanks Jen, I put his name back in the post.

Katherine
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

This is exactly what you nor anyone else that is not directly involved should not do.

Awww…don’t worry, I wasn’t really planning on it. I’m sorry for suggesting it! 😳

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Awww…don’t worry, I wasn’t really planning on it. I’m sorry for suggesting it! 😳

same here! I wasn’t planning on emailing him either! 😳 leigha, I really hope he sends you your money back!

Leigha
                        Participant

Thanks, but at this point, I’m very sure he’s cashed and is ignoring me. I hope I’m wrong though.

Leigha wrote:

Thanks, but at this point, I’m very sure he’s cashed and is ignoring me. I hope I’m wrong though.

Wait until the 30 days is up. If you have not received the MO back, file a claim at your Post Office. If that comes back “Already cashed” you then file a Mail Fraud form, from this web page. (He took your money and failed to provide the merchandise.)

This probably won’t get you your money back, but if the guy makes a habit of this sort of thing, and those who get burned file complaints, something will get done.

Leigha
                          Participant

Thank you Dave

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.