fbpx

I could use a little help *Update*

Home Forums Miscellany Community I could use a little help *Update*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Oddly enough….I was extremely morning sick with all three of my babies….but the first baby, which I lost, I didnt have morningsickness….I guess it’s the first time I’ve ever thought of morningsickness as a good thing. (although mine was more 24/7 sickness….) 😆

lamortefille
      Participant

Lots of good thoughts heading your way, DragonMistress…*hugs*

Skigod377
        Participant

Good luck girl. Any updates lately? 🙁

Purplecat
          Participant

*hugs* yes..any news???

darjeb
            Participant

Take it easy (easier said than done I know) My prayers and concerns are with you. Keep us updated and hoping everything is OK.

*hugs* I hope everything turns out okay! I think alot of people spot during their pregnancies, so hopefully this isn’t anything serious.

*hugs again*

So, still pretty good spotting wise, just little speckles, but no real blood. Also no cramps which is great. Stupid Lab can’t run the bllodwork stat, so i won’t know untill tomorrow. I slept for a little while with my legs up, and feel marginally better. I really hope it’s nothing. I’m still terribly nauseous, which wierdly is reassuring. I hate waiting though. My husband had taken the morning off to go with me, after I scared him awake. He had a really big meeting to run, so he kept me at work with him for a while, then brought me home. He’s being so supportive. It’s very reassuring to hear that so many of you spotted and had healthy babies, I hope that that is the case.

Laurie
              Participant

I had the same thing happen to me around 5 weeks pregnant. I started spotting and called my doctor all worked up about it. They told me spotting was normal and not to worry about it. The next day I had a big clot (tmi) and was convinced I had miscarried. I was at work and called Danny so we went to the doctor and they did an ultrasound. Everything was fine but they told me I had to be on pelvic rest (no sex). It is normal to spot and remember anything brown is OLD blood. I was told that you can spot for many reasons early in pregnancy. They said sex and constipation are two big reasons. Calling your doctor was the right thing to do, they will do blood work to make sure your numbers are still looking good and going up. If you get really worried go to the er and insist they do an ultrasound. I sent you a pm so if you have any questions I will try and answer them for you. Hang in there I know its stressful.

Purplecat
                Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

So, still pretty good spotting wise, just little speckles, but no real blood. Also no cramps which is great. Stupid Lab can’t run the bllodwork stat, so i won’t know untill tomorrow. I slept for a little while with my legs up, and feel marginally better. I really hope it’s nothing. I’m still terribly nauseous, which wierdly is reassuring. I hate waiting though. My husband had taken the morning off to go with me, after I scared him awake. He had a really big meeting to run, so he kept me at work with him for a while, then brought me home. He’s being so supportive. It’s very reassuring to hear that so many of you spotted and had healthy babies, I hope that that is the case.

you’re doing good by taking it easy…dont stop. Not til the doc says ok, and even then be careful. Just really worried for you.

Stephanie
                  Participant

I have you in my thoughts and preyers!!! 😉

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

You’re in my thoughts as well!

Lokie
                      Participant

Good thoughts being sent your way!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Hugs and prayers your way! I also spotted a little early in my pregnancy and had a very healthy daughter. I also passed what looked like a chunk of liver at about 6 weeks, and thought I miscarried- unless it was a twin, nope.

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

First, congrats! Sorry I’m a bit late on it 😳

Second, I’m glad you’re ok! Just remember to breathe!

Take care, and lots of hugs and warm fuzzies from us!

Katherine
                            Participant

Oh good! I am glad your hormone levels are normal so far! I will anxiously wait for your update on Tuesday!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.