fbpx

I could use a little help *Update*

Home Forums Miscellany Community I could use a little help *Update*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I’m spotting. And terrified. I called my doctor, and am going in for blood work. Pray for me. I’ll keep you updated. I just don’t know what else to say right now.

So I got a call from my OB, he said that my HCG levels were good, and in the normal range, but it’s the one on saturday that is the importnant one. Unfortunatly, it being Memorial Day weekend, i won’t have the result untill tuesday. The spotting has almost stopped, and I’m so nauseous i can’t even get off the couch, all of which are good things. Now I’m waiting to find out, and have to go for more blood in the morning. I hope everything is okay.

Purplecat
    Participant

*hugs* I know how terrifying that is…I spotted my first pregnancy. Let us know what the doc says, and take it easy til you find out. ๐Ÿ™‚ Definately keep us informed.

Travistie
      Participant

Good luck! *big hugs*

dragonmedley
        Participant

I know it’s tough, but try to relax. Stress is the worst thing for the body.

Big hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
          Participant

*Good thoughts to you and the baby* Good luck!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Relax, lie down, elevate your feet…. I had spotting with the boys; we lost two of the rug rats but hung on to the other two…. Lots of times women can be preggers with multiples and not know it; they think that they’re late or are having a lighter cycle when in fact one rugrat wasn’t able to hold on while the other was. They think that the single pregnancy was just that, a single, not a multiple. Try not to stress too badly about it; I know, easier said than done (been there, done that) follow your doctors directions. Also, there is a blood test they can do that measures hormone levels to detect a multiple pregnancy. See if your OBGYN will do one for you. PM me if you need to talk; I’ve been through the whole infertility route and am ALWAYS willing to lend a shoulder, hug, tissue, support whatever you need. Keep us posted. Just don’t panic!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Good luck. Take some deep, slow breaths – I know it is hard but having your adreline spike is probably not the best thing. Can someone go with you?

Andrea
              Participant

I’ll be sending prayers for you and the baby.
                Try not to stress too much and get some rest.

Praying for you and hoping for good news. I also spotted on and off through three of four pregnancies.
                We’re here for you whatever you find out.
                More Hugs

Katherine
                Participant

Oh yes I will definitely pray for you and your little bean!Don’t stress because that isn’t good for the baby. Keep us updated! *hugs*

Thanks guys, you’re the best. My Dr. had me go for a beta HCG blood draw and I have to repeat that on saturday. Fortunatly the spotting seems to have stopped for a couple hours now. I am definatly trying not to stress, I know how bad that is. I still have wicked morning sickness among other things, which my OB said was a good sign. Now I’m just playing the waiting game with my feet up on the couch. My OB seems to think that my very delicate GI tract (which is the nicest way I can think of to say that) caused excess pressure on my uterus, and that’s what caused the spotting. I’m glad he didn’t make me go to the ER, that just would have mae me freak out more, with all the waiting and the extremely rude people there (I used to work there, not nice people). But I am under orders to get as much rest (preferably flat in bed with my feet up) as I can and call if anything changes. I freaked out a little this morning, but am doing better now. Thanks for all the advice and good wishes, it means the world to me! I’ll keep you updated.

Adaneth
                  Participant

Glad to hear you escaped ER! I hope the wait until the second blood draw goes well for you, and that the news is good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jasmine
                    Participant

Huge Hugs and healing thoughts going to you and the little one!!

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going heavenward… When you’re resting it’s best to lie on your left side. You get more blood flow, oxygenated, nutrient rich in that position to support the baby. Wicked morning sickness while terrible to go through is a good indicator that things are still okay. Also a sign of a multiple baby pregnancy…. *Hugs, hugs, hugs* ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.