fbpx

I am just in shock and tears.

Home Forums Miscellany Community I am just in shock and tears.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Oh, Hun. I wish I could come down, even just to give you a hug!!

I just saw this too. Cheers to all those helping and supporting. Hugs to you drgnlover as you sort send and repair

windstonefan
      Participant

When this happened to me I went to work after picking up all the little pieces everywhere this was my prized possession cabinet with my most expensive pieces in it. I remember the crach and even my son woke out of his sleep thinking a car had hit our home because of the big crash. I was just sick inside. As I laid all the pieces on the table everywhere–I had to go to work. I got there and was actually physically ill. I was heated up and faint I felt like throwing up and asked to go home. Everyone said I did not look well. Nope in fact I was greiving for my pieces. I came home made coffee and sat down in the living room. Finally I went to the table it was like putting jigsaw puzzles together trying to sort out the pieces of what went together. No faces left on the one cut off at the ears and nothing there but powder. OMG I never wanted that to happen or wished that to happen to anyone —ever.I was devistated. I am so sorry for you dear and sadly can honestly say–I have been there. An it is a very aweful feeling my heart cries for you it really does. Kyrin is still working on my 2 Suns even now. This was 2 years ago. ๐Ÿ™ Evelyn

windstonefan

Amstaff
        Participant

Sorry to bring up such an old thread… I found this through a link when I was looking through the “post your collection’ thread. This heart-breaking thread actually made me cry a few times… how devastating to have such a horrible thing happen to your beloved Windstones… ๐Ÿ™ I just cant imagine !! I was curious if the insurace company ever came through and if the pieces were ever all fixed up?

Im now going to check my curio cabinet over, and see if I have to do anything to strengthen my shelves… my collection may only be small at the moment, but it still means the world to me.

Kiya
          Participant

I know drag0nfeathers fixed a ton of them and they looked great when she was done. She’s absolutely brilliant with repairs and matching paint.

Stormbreeze
            Participant

I just saw this โ€“ I’m so terribly sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Perhaps, with some help, you can eventually repair most of those pieces. Definitely hire someone to help clean up the broken glass. Your safety is top priority.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

I just saw this โ€“ I’m so terribly sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Perhaps, with some help, you can eventually repair most of those pieces. Definitely hire someone to help clean up the broken glass. Your safety is top priority.

This was a few years old and Drag0nfeathers did a remarkable repair of all 25-ish pieces.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.