fbpx

How many Windstones do you have?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Windstones do you have?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Update: I just did another count and it is now 421 counting the ones that are in repair, the ones still coming, and the duplicates. I was able to get the black pegasus foal thanks to forum member Poems and that completes that section. I also decided that the mouse wizards are cute and got the peacock one, am now looking for the emerald and the white in those. I also got a couple I never thought I would want, two gargoyles that at least aren’t too scary-awful. The count also includes 4 Melody prints and a semi-Winstone print of a tiger done by Jennifer Miller won at the last swap. I’ve had to rearrange the cabinets a bit to accommodate them, especially the kitties and the guinea pigs. I am working on getting the pictures posted, but the weather here has been so yucky and unpredictable that picture taking is more difficult but I’m working on it!! 🙂 I also made a mistake and said I missed the Copper-Patina emperor, and I meant the CP OW. I did get that one too, now the only one I need to complete that collection is the CP hatching which Melody hasn’t made yet and I keep hoping for on a daily basis but may never get!!! I would also like the new Phoenix PYO done like the one Melody just painted. That was one stunning piece!!!
    I think that is the end of this update. I hope the next one includes the pictures! 🙂

Maria
    Participant

Four. Hundred. Twenty. One. Daaaaaang. You do your name the honors, drgnlvr. Wow.

You`re very addicted drgnlvr… 😀 421 is incredible! 😮

Bodine
      Participant

421?WoW,I would so love to see that collection….How long does it take to clean them all?It would take all day to take individual photos of them but boy,would it be fun. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

wow… 😮 that is all i have to say about that.

Nightcrow
        Participant

How long have you been collecting?
          I bought my first piece when I was in high school, so… late/end of the 1990s? It was a White Mother; I hadn’t seen the White color in person until then, but the instant I set eyes on it I knew I had to have it! I saved up the $80ish it cost and bought it, and then bought the Young a few months later.

How many do you have?
          Every time I try to count them up, I realize I’m forgetting one! So, uh, let’s see… as far as I can figure, 29 total: 9 Whites, 5 Laps, 3 Old Warriors, 2 Unicorns, 3 Gryphons, 1 Frog, 3 Orientals, and 4 PYOs (none of them completed).

What is your favorite piece in your collection?
          Prototype BVP Old Warrior?

Anything really special you want but do not have yet?
          Oooooh, yeah! My “Grail” is the White Rising Spectral; and I’m also longing to get my hands on some of those Test Paint gryphons, esp. the Labradorites. And I’m really hoping for an Ocean Blue production run!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Four. Hundred. Twenty. One. Daaaaaang. You do your name the honors, drgnlvr. Wow.

O.O Yea what she said! I sat down last night and made a list off the top of my head of which ones I have. Most are packed away until October, but I came up with 135. 😀

Updated: I have 29 Windstones here with me. My collection has not grown much since my last post, but soon I`ll have 30… 😉

pegasus4240
            Participant

How long have you been collecting?
              I’ve admired Windstones from afar for many years. 🙂 I would say that the PYO’s are going to make me more active, but I’m still taking it slowly.

How many do you have?
              I have one. He’s one of the peacock Old Warriors from Ebay. I have 3 PYO’s still unpainted. And an Oriental that I’m trying to repair for my mom (he had lost his head).

What is your favorite piece in your collection?
              My Old Warrior, of course. His name is Orion.

Angie F.

-- Angie

Nicole
              Participant

Do you mean a prototype peacock ow? or just a regular Ow you bought from ebay?

pegasus4240
                Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Do you mean a prototype peacock ow? or just a regular Ow you bought from ebay?

He’s a prototype. I looked up the old auction info. 🙂

Angie F.

-- Angie

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Aww, Orion-thats such a great name!

pegasus4240
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Aww, Orion-thats such a great name!

Thanks! 🙂 Orion is my favorite constellation so it just seemed to fit my dragon.

-- Angie

Apari
                      Participant

Im up to a total of 8 now, i have 3 scratchers ( RF, Peacock, and Jade ) one EP OW, 2 peacock mothers, 1 peacock male, and 1 peacock hatcher. And more to come of course.

My fav is the OW.
                        I bought my 1st ( the RF scratcher ) on 4-15-10.
                        I saw my first Windstone back in December 2009 while on a snowboarding trip with friends in Colorado.

Bodine
                        Participant

currently 68… 😀 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.