fbpx

How many Windstones do you have?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Windstones do you have?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

I know we have done this before, but there are a lot of new people participating on the Windstone forum.

How long have you been collecting?
      How many do you have?
      What is your favorite piece in your collection?
      Anything really special you want but do not have yet?

I have been collecting since 1986 or 1987.
      I have 188 Windstones.
      My favorite piece is my Black Emerald Peacock Old Warrior.
      I really want a special Secret Keeper, I have every dragon except a Secret Keeper and I keep waiting for just the right one. :shout:

keschete
      Participant

Bodine
        Participant

I’ll be next…I’m a proud parent 😀
          collecting for one year
          63 Windstones of which 50 are Western dragons
          AutumnLeaf Red/Lavender Old Warrior #4-proto
          Secret Keeper-color not really that important 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nicole
          Participant

I have been collecting for about two years or so
            I have no idea how many I have 😆 Probably between 50 and 100
            My favorite piece I have is either my gold SK or my RLAL proto Ow #8.. although it always changes as im sure everyone knows 😀
            The piece I would like the most is a prototype flame ow 😮 Someday I hope I find one 🙁

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

How long have you been collecting? Um… lets see. I think I was around 11 or 12 when I started so that would be since the early 90’s somewhere.

How many do you have? I’m not really sure, I think about 210-225ish :shrug:

What is your favorite piece in your collection? It’s hard to pick just one, but I’d say it’s a tie between my Winter Blue Oriental Sun Dragon, Red Violet Rising Spectral Dragon, Savannah Mother Griffin, and Black Emerald Peacock Old Warrior.

Anything really special you want but do not have yet? Orange Flame Point Male Dragon by Jennifer Miller, Ocean Blue Old Warrior, Burgundy Gold Old Warrior, and A Limited Production Secret Keeper of some kind

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
              Participant

How long have you been collecting? Well, the first Windstone I bought was back in my college days for a sectionmate, so around 13-14 years ago…but I really don’t know how long it was until I got one for myself. Not exactly rich those days, with 5 hours of work-study a week at $5/hour! 😆
                How many do you have? Around 45-50 at present.
                What is your favorite piece in your collection? No one specific one, though I am very proud of getting a Silver Bengal flapcat, and very fond of my Poads.
                Anything really special you want but do not have yet? The SK is so huge and majestic I can’t help wanting one, but I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to justify the expense! 🙂 I’m still hoping for winged bookends, baby Poads, more PYO sculpts, and maybe even a Truce Angel someday…

Pegasi1978
                Participant

How long have you been collecting? I bought my first Windstone Dec. 30, 2001. It was the Black Mother Unicorn.
                  How many do you have? 51 (including PYOs)
                  What is your favorite piece in your collection? It’s so hard to pick just one because there are special reasons behind getting several of my pieces.
                  Anything really special you want but do not have yet? New colors for the hoofers

bayoudragon
                  Participant

How long have you been collecting? Only seriously for about a year. I received a few pieces in high school (1990 – 1993)… and could only afford 3 while in college. 🙄

How many do you have? 51 production pieces and 15 PYOs

What is your favorite piece in your collection? My peacock male (I know, boring to some)… but he was a gift from my mother for my high school graduation. 🙂

Anything really special you want but do not have yet? A Secret Keeper would be nice, but currently I want the retired Mother Griffin Gargoyle. I also want the rock dragons.

Lokie
                    Participant

How long have you been collecting? : Bought 2 pieces around ‘99 (one a gift for my sis), and the rest I obtained from 2006 on.

How many do you have?: 16 production, 3 PYOs

What is your favorite piece in your collection?: A difficult choice because I only have pieces I absolutely adore, but if only one… my PYO dragon.

Anything really special you want but do not have yet?: I <3 the secret keeper, but that's not going to happen anytime in the distant future (unless I win the lottery), so… a big rock dragon.

How long have you been collecting?
                      Since 1986, when the Dragons were first introduced to the market.

How many do you have?
                      200+ at last count including PYO’s from others.

What is your favorite piece in your collection?
                      Ugh…Well, I have 4 really. My Spooky Grimalkin. I love my BEP Prototype OW, my Mystery Castle Prototype, and my Green Emperor too.

Anything really special you want but do not have yet?
                      #1…Rainbow Curlie.
                      #2…SK in either gold or BEP (Good luck on the BEP eh?)
                      #3…Eyes open Flapcat in black…ALL black with a touch of rusty color to it, and big green yellow eyes. (I don’t think it’s been done yet, but I can always hope. I would definitely give someone a run for their money on that one…And, I’d name (re-name) him Amadeus. 🙂

Apari
                      Participant

Have been wanting to collect since I first saw a Windstone dragon back in December 09′.
                        None unfortunately.. 🙁 But I’m working on it! (Hopefully I will win one on ebay tomorrow)
                        I absolutely love the Cin Pearl SK! But you have to have money. 🙄

keschete
                        Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Have been wanting to collect since I first saw a Windstone dragon back in December 09′.
                          None unfortunately.. 🙁 But I’m working on it! (Hopefully I will win one on ebay tomorrow)
                          I absolutely love the Cin Pearl SK! But you have to have money. 🙄

Hang in there! If you just wait and save, you will get what you want. It took me 20 plus years to get the collection I have. For the first years that I collected, I depended on the generosity of my parents and family. Birthdays and Christmas.

How long have you been collecting? Only seriously since last October. Been a fan since the early ’90s.
                          How many do you have? 26 right now… had a bunch more but been selling a lot lately to get ones that I really want.
                          What is your favorite piece in your collection? All of them 😳 I can’t decide! But most are ebay and PYO pieces by a few members here. 😀
                          Anything really special you want but do not have yet? A special female griffin would be awesome. Would like to get some PYO’s from a couple people here.. just need more money!! 😥

Stephanie
                          Participant

How long have you been collecting? Got my first in 1990. Didn’t get any more til 2006.
                            How many do you have? 20 production, 25 PYO- 5 of which are painted by others.
                            What is your favorite piece in your collection?My pegasus family.
                            Anything really special you want but do not have yet?I won’t ever be able to get anything off ebay… so.. I do not know.

Megan
                            Participant

How long have you been collecting? Since the late 90’s
                              How many do you have? 64
                              What is your favorite piece in your collection? Emerald mouse wizard
                              Anything really special you want but do not have yet? Emerald Secret Keeper!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.