fbpx

How many Windstones do you have?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Windstones do you have?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author

sagiaparri wrote:

I recently started collecting so it’s still pretty small. I have 2 with 1 being repaired.
    I took 2nd job that’s part time helping out a friend to offset my radical spending! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™„

Honey, just hang around for a while…You’ll have ALOT more soon! XD (Let me know when you cross $10,000 in them, then I will let you know you are radical spending! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

Updated: I now have 26 Windstones and I`m waiting for several dragons… ๐Ÿ˜€

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Add another….Just got me an Opoponax Curlie… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Poop! Add a black Bat too… ๐Ÿ˜ณ He is my mother’s day present though…Even Scott thought he was cool, and more vampirey. ๐Ÿ˜†

Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

New count as of today ๐Ÿ˜ณ 254 (not including PYOs)

Holy cow! I didn’t realize you were up to that many.

My collection is currently 32 + 2 duplicates

Participant

How long have you been collecting? Since about 1994, used to stare a lot at the store front windows long before that.
        How many do you have? 32 +2 duplicates
        What is your favorite piece in your collection? I like the them all for different reasons, but my favorites are the Palomino Mother Unicorn and Amber Abyssinian Flap Cat (stray cat edition).
        Anything really special you want but do not have yet? No, pretty happy with what I have. (Doesn’t stop me from drooling over the fabulous new things coming out of the factory lately though!)

SilverArrow wrote:

Anything really special you want but do not have yet? No, pretty happy with what I have. (Doesn’t stop me from drooling over the fabulous new things coming out of the factory lately though!)

There`s constantly something to drool over.. and buy… ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

LadyFirebird
          Participant

How many Windstones do I have????? NOT ENOUGH! ๐Ÿ˜† I’m going through major withdrawals because of my financial situation. All these pretties and I have to pass them up! ๐Ÿ™„ :shout:

Apari
            Participant

I’m up to 4 now! That’s 4 in 1 month hehe.

Anna
              Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Oh no, the Windstone virus has gotten you too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Apari
                Participant

StellarWing wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

Yeah.. Did you get it from me? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Anna
                  Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

StellarWing wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

Yeah.. Did you get it from me? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Haha nope, I have my sister to blame for that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

SilverArrow wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†
                      Too bad we can’t sell drool!!

Bob

bodine6127 wrote:

drgnlvr that is an ultimate collection…wow Congrats ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You need to see it in person she had her display cases custom made to fit her collection

How long have you been collecting? I first saw them in a store back home in probably 2002. Didn’t get my first until ~2005.

How many do you have? I had 2 when I joined the forum, I am now at 26. Including PYO’s, they are about 1/3 of my collection.

What is your favorite piece in your collection?It’s a toss up between my rainbow hatcher (my fiancee got it for me years ago when I had the flu on my birthday, to cheer me up), and my oxidized copper (forget the actual name) PYO kirin by koishii and greyfire artz. The kirin plays to my nerdy chem side, so I have to admit I love it. <3

Anything really special you want but do not have yet?More PYO’s! And more scratchers, for my favorite sculpt, I only have one. I think the one I really want is Jade or one of those original Ruby ones (the really dark, rich, unstable automotive paint). *drool*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.