fbpx

How Many Fledgies?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How Many Fledgies?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

On the IVEP the feet are more purple, one of the few noticeable differences =/

keschete
      Participant

I didn’t count the IVEP as a seperate color from Emp Pea.

The Brown, Gold and Old Green are all signed with COA’s. So 3 are Limited Production.

Here they all are πŸ™‚

Purplecat
        Participant

Eeeee!!! Fledgies for world domination!!! Ruuun!!!

I have them all but the old green, gold and the emerald. Cant wait for the red fire one! πŸ˜€ and silver!!

keschete
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

Eeeee!!! Fledgies for world domination!!! Ruuun!!!

I have them all but the old green, gold and the emerald. Cant wait for the red fire one! πŸ˜€ and silver!!

Hehehe, I got the old green from a forum member who was interested in selling. I feel the same about having all the Fledgies. I want all the Curls too.

Bob

DROGO wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I will have all 11 feldgies after I get the VF which I will have VERY soon
              I don’t see a reason to get both the EmPea and IEP it’s all EmPea to me

Yeh those two look VERY similar! Thanks for the pics darjeb!

DM…I hate to break it to you but the VF fledgies are out of stock…I think there were only 2 left when I got mine. Are they planning on making more, or were you the one that got the last ones? I kinda panicked when I saw there were only 3 left, so I snatched one up πŸ˜€ I’m waiting for the old green myself πŸ˜•
              I have everything under control. I have him secured just not actually IN my house yet,And in case you did not hear I was the reason Melody FINALLY gave us old Green ones.
              I have the first 8 Emperors, including Brown, and 7 of them had their little Fledgies standinig in front of them and I BEGGED and BEGGED in every post practically until they finally got made

Dragon Master wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

DM…I hate to break it to you but the VF fledgies are out of stock…I think there were only 2 left when I got mine. Are they planning on making more, or were you the one that got the last ones? I kinda panicked when I saw there were only 3 left, so I snatched one up πŸ˜€ I’m waiting for the old green myself πŸ˜•
              I have everything under control. I have him secured just not actually IN my house yet,And in case you did not hear I was the reason Melody FINALLY gave us old Green ones.
              I have the first 8 Emperors, including Brown, and 7 of them had their little Fledgies standinig in front of them and I BEGGED and BEGGED in every post practically until they finally got made

COOL! I did not know that! Thanks for all the begging then DM! Now I need to beg Melody to make another batch soon! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

She said the next Old Greens will be thought about in 2008. That gives her three days’ respite. πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

She said the next Old Greens will be thought about in 2008. That gives her three days’ respite. πŸ˜†

At first I was gonna say ” ’08?! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!” but then I realized ’08’s in less than a week! So, YIPPPPPEEEE!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Time flies.

Travistie
                  Participant

Yeah, but there is a whole year of 08′ ahead of us. πŸ˜› I don’t think it will take that long for them to come out though. I just like how she leaves it open when telling us things like that. Cause if it does take long… we can’t complain, cause she did say in 2008. πŸ˜†

Bob

DROGO wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

COOL! I did not know that! Thanks for all the begging then DM! Now I need to beg Melody to make another batch soon! πŸ˜€
                      I was very annoying but it worked!!!

darjeb
                      Participant

I have all the fledgies plus a pink one Purplecat did special for me. I need an old green curlie to complete those. I must watch for it.

Bob

1 more Fledgie and 3 more curlies and I will have them all MUUHHAAHHHAAA

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.