fbpx

How Many Fledgies?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How Many Fledgies?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I resigned myself to just getting all the fledgling dragons produced, at least for the near future, so I was wondering how many flegglings have been produced by Windstone? So far I have 5: white, black gold, emrald peacock, rainbow, and ruby, WITH two (brown & violet flame) on the way. So how many do I have left to go? Does anyone on here have a pic of all of them? I’ve lined my 5 up in my curio and they look really cute together! πŸ˜€

Elena
    Participant

So far there has been
      – Peacock
      – Emerald
      – White
      – Brown (LP)
      – Old Green (only 30 but we’re begging Melody for more)
      – Ruby
      – Rainbow
      – Gold (LP?)
      – Black Gold
      – Emerald Peacock
      – Intese Violet Emerald Peacock (only 10)
      – Violet Flame (LP)

Fledgies aren’t availible yet in the new ‘Red Flame’ Production Color or the Silver LP color, though we are all waiting…

I think thats it πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Keschete posted a pic of all the fledgie colors together in the 12 Windstone Days of Christmas thread.

COOL! I got over half, if that list is complete then…SO, does anyone have a group picture of all of them?

Maria
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So you don’t ask a third time:
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5791

COOL! Thanks GB, I think you posted just before I did! I only counted 11 there but they’re cute little buggers! πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Meh – that depends on whether you really count IVEP as a completely seperate color from EmPea.
            And you’re welcome. πŸ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Meh – that depends on whether you really count IVEP as a completely seperate color from EmPea.
            And you’re welcome. πŸ˜‰

Is there a noticable difference the two? I think I missed the IVEP πŸ™„ Anyone has a pic of these 2 side by side? πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

The IVEP has (more) purple on it. EmPea regular doesn’t really have any purple on it. I don’t know of a comparison pic.

darjeb
              Participant

I don’t know how easy it is to tell which is which but the one on the left is the IVEP and the one on the right is the EP

Travistie
                Participant

There really isn’t much of a difference to me. I had a IVEP Lap. You could just get the regular ones and pay a lot less… that’s the big difference between the two. πŸ˜†

There were only 10 of each dragon done in the IVEP coloring, and they were auctioned on Ebay.

Bob

I will have all 11 feldgies after I get the VF which I will have VERY soon
                    I don’t see a reason to get both the EmPea and IEP it’s all EmPea to me

Dragon Master wrote:

I will have all 11 feldgies after I get the VF which I will have VERY soon
                    I don’t see a reason to get both the EmPea and IEP it’s all EmPea to me

Yeh those two look VERY similar! Thanks for the pics darjeb!

DM…I hate to break it to you but the VF fledgies are out of stock…I think there were only 2 left when I got mine. Are they planning on making more, or were you the one that got the last ones? I kinda panicked when I saw there were only 3 left, so I snatched one up πŸ˜€ I’m waiting for the old green myself πŸ˜•

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

It’s cool to see the IVEP and EP next to each other. The main differences I can see are on the “hands” and along the fledgling’s lips. The IVEP has purple behind the accent/armor scales and the EP has the same emerald color.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.