fbpx

How long and how many?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How long and how many?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

I started ten years ago but got serious a year ago.
      I went from 9 to 34.

As mentioned in another thread, I bought my first dragon in 1985. In the next few years, I bought a few dragons, but most of the time it was “Oh, I can get it later, I won’t spend the money now.” Then I acquired a bf, moved to another state, saw the rainbows and whites, and still thought, “Oh, I can get it later, I won’t spend the money now.”

After I discovered this forum and all the friendly souls that hang out here, my collection has grown to 18 pieces (15 dragons). πŸ™‚

Edit: forgot the candle lamp and one on the way from Ebay.

Laurie
      Participant

I’ve been collecting for about 7 years. My collection didn’t really take off until I joined this forum lol. So far I have….
        Rainbow Male, Peacock Mother, Spirit Wolf Candle Lamp, IVEP Lap Dragon, Peacock Scratcher, Red Flame Curlie, Russet Flame Curlie, Gold Curlie, White Flap Cat, IVEP Male Dragon, Wolf Male and Mother Griffin, Ruby OW, Ema Pea OW, Peacock OW, BVP OW #2, and an Emerald OW on the way. I thinks thats all of them but I’m at work and can’t look at them all to be sure lol.

I have been collecting for about 2 yrs, my first piece was a peacock fledgling. when I joined this forum I had 10 pieces, I now have 34 (5 PYO’s). And 2 windstone boxes showed up on our front steps today (My B-day presents!) πŸ˜€

keschete
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m one of the old timers here! I have been collecting almost since the beginning of Windstone time.

I’m also looking for a Windstons rock business card holder (I think it’s called) in mint condition if anyone has or finds one [/color]

Dragon Master…

It is called the Logostone. There are 4 logostones..the Windstone one looks like a rock, the Gargoyle Logostone looks like a claw, the Castles by Kinsella looks like a castle tower and their is also one for the Maya Hill Collection.

You can usually find them on ebay, but you could also ask Dave at Astral Castle…he has pictures of them and he can keep an eye out for it.

They were designed to hold the brochures, sometimes you can get a dealer to part with one..that’s how I got the Castle Logostone.

You can see the two logostones if you click on the picture…if I happen across one…I will let you know…

Bob

KMD4me wrote:

I have been collecting for about 2 yrs, my first piece was a peacock fledgling. when I joined this forum I had 10 pieces, I now have 34 (5 PYO’s). And 2 windstone boxes showed up on our front steps today (My B-day presents!) πŸ˜€

HAPPY HAPPY

Bob

keschete wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m one of the old timers here! I have been collecting almost since the beginning of Windstone time.

I’m also looking for a Windstons rock business card holder (I think it’s called) in mint condition if anyone has or finds one [/]

Dragon Master…

It is called the Logostone. There are 4 logostones..the Windstone one looks like a rock, the Gargoyle Logostone looks like a claw, the Castles by Kinsella looks like a castle tower and their is also one for the Maya Hill Collection.

You can usually find them on ebay, but you could also ask Dave at Astral Castle…he has pictures of them and he can keep an eye out for it.

They were designed to hold the brochures, sometimes you can get a dealer to part with one..that’s how I got the Castle Logostone.

You can see the two logostones if you click on the picture…if I happen across one…I will let you know…

THANKS I knew they where called Logo stones but I’m having a bad bad day. someone sugested a sinus infection that was going around and all day I have had a pressure headache on the bridge of my nose. I just want to go home and sleep but I have almost 4 hours left at work

THANKS FOR KEEPING AN EYE OUT
              The castle one would be kewl also

Elena
              Participant

I started collecting when I was 15ish, I’m now almost 31. About 2-3 years ago the shop that was my source of Windstones went out of buisness so there was a lull… then I found the forum and ebay! I have around 100 pieces right now. Want more but am running out of space!

Maria
                Participant

I have 71 and only started collecting seriously about a year ago.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I have 71 and only started collecting seriously about a year ago.

WOW…I need a better paying job… πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

And I need a bigger room. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And I need a bigger room. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

I’ll store them for you…really…free of charge…climate controlled…I’ll even dust them every week… πŸ˜€

Maria
                    Participant

Shipping about 20 here to Switzerland cost me a grand $600. Care to cover that, too? πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Shipping about 20 here to Switzerland cost me a grand $600. Care to cover that, too? πŸ˜†

Hey, my uncle lives in Switzerland! I’ve stayed there a month with him when I was in highschool. Great place! Love the mountains! He had a place in the mountains. I think the town was called Pinay? I may have misspelled it. I’m in Houston and it’s flat and humid here πŸ™

Sure I’d pay $600 to “store” 20 of your pieces πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Hm, there’s no place called Pinay here. Now I’ll have to find a phone book and look up similar-sounding names until I know what it is! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.