fbpx

Holy MOLY! look at these prices!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Holy MOLY! look at these prices!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I agree…I wonder if they’re actually able to sell anything. I can’t imagine why anyone would want to pay those kinds of prices…

Maria
    Participant

If the prices applied to some white and emerald pieces, it might make sense, but as is, I’d never order from them. Add shipping to that, and you could get two black gold males from Armik’s for the price of one from them.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Ya, there’s a store in Houston that charges $142 for a rainbow male dragon-BEFORE he was retired! Add on 8.25% Tx sales tax and ouch!

Maria
        Participant

Well, their privilege, I guess. If they sell any, good for them, but then it’s really only to people who don’t know much about Windstone.

You got that right! 😯 I just about had a heart attack, then broke into gales of laughter at that one. Retired or not, I think I would be more apt to call them and laugh until I cried without saying a thing. Ebay it is!!! (but if you are lucky you can still find those shops out there that have decent prices on retireds). πŸ˜€
          When I got my first wizard cats (which got stolen) I got them both for the price of the mouse wizard at the time, cuz the site had them miss-priced! I paid $70 for both, I thought I got a deal, but my ex stole them and sold them on ebay through his sister and I never had a chance to bid on them. You talk about mad as Hell…(that might be the one thing that could have got him killed) πŸ‘Ώ
          Over half of my colleciton is retireds. Infact with the retirement of the peacock and ruby, I might have mostly retireds now… 😯 **Looks toward the livingroom and nods** 8)

Maria
          Participant

But ruby isn’t retired, is it? This is the second time I’ve seen somebody saying it’s retired.

Jodi
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

But ruby isn’t retired, is it? This is the second time I’ve seen somebody saying it’s retired.

Some of the pieces are retired and some our not. You can still get in Ruby: Mother Dragon, Hatching Dragon, Male Dragon, Young Dragon, Scratching Dragon, Fledgling Dragon, Lap Dragon, Oriental Sun Dragon (big one). The Young Oriental Sun Dragon is out of stock in Ruby. I’m not sure if they are retiring it or not, and neither are they yet.

Maria
              Participant

Oh, okay. Thanks, emerald. All the important pieces are still out. I’m not too interested in the Orientals.

😯 OH BABY!!!
                Oriental Sun Dragons are still available? W00T!! *Hears him calling her name* 😈

SPark
                Participant

Heee. Our local place had two left, and I got one last week. *grins* Sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! But now I really need the baby oriental. Preferrably in peacock.

Jodi
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

😯 OH BABY!!!

Yeah. I can order one for you if you want it.

frozendragon
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

😯 OH BABY!!!

how much?

I kind of want one too….I gave my friend an emerald one when they were out….it got broken…but I think I would like a ruby one

Jodi
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

😯 OH BABY!!!

how much?

I kind of want one too….I gave my friend an emerald one when they were out….it got broken…but I think I would like a ruby one

I’m at work, so I don’t have my list. I’ve asked Susie, so I’m just waiting for a reply. Thanks.

Jodi
                        Participant

It would be brand new at $167 plus shipping and insurance. They aren’t on my Web site, so you would have to PM me if you want one. I’m checking on the stock of the young oriental dragons. If there’s any in stock, they would be $69 plus ship and ins. I’ll let you know.

Edit: There are no young ones in stock right now. There is no decision yet whether it’s retired or not. When I find out, I’ll let you all know.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.