fbpx

Holy MOLY! look at these prices!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Holy MOLY! look at these prices!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant
      Skigod377
      Participant

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

😯

Jodi
          Participant

Holy crap! Most of those items are still available through Windstone for dealers too. Wonder what they’re thinking!

ha ha goodluck to them selling any!

Holy shi*! Are they trying to rob people or what?!

Skigod377
            Participant

I dunno! I was just searching…as I usually am, and ran across their website. I was in shock!

Bob

they are retired now so people can charge whatever they think they can get. Well most of the high ones are retired.

Skigod377
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

they are retired now so people can charge whatever they think they can get. Well most of the high ones are retired.

The black gold and ruby are not retired, are they? These prices are high all the way around.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

The black gold and ruby are not retired, are they? These prices are high all the way around, weather they are retired or not.
                    The black and gold are not retired at all. The Ruby Emperor are retired and through the Windstone sight only. I’m not even sure if they still have them. I did not see any ruby Emperors when I was down there. I wonder if they are in agreement with their Windstone contract. I thought they had to sign saying they would only sell for a specific price range. But that may only apply to non retired items

wolflodge100
                    Participant

windstone only sets a minimum they can sell for. anyone can charge as high as they want but good luck getting it!

Bob

well you never know some out there will pay it I hope becuase that makes our retired pieces worth more in the long run

Skigod377
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

well you never know some out there will pay it I hope becuase that makes our retired pieces worth more in the long run

Too true.

Bob

I have a lot of retired pieces right now and it’s nice to know if I EVER had to sell them I could get a good price.

frozendragon
                            Participant

yeah but as long as ebay exists…I would never even think of ordering things from them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.