fbpx

Holiday Gift Swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Holiday Gift Swap?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Since it’s that time of year, I was considering doing a gift swap like the PYO swap. We don’t have to worry about the presents coming in time for Christmas and it might be fun.
      Everyone who joins could send something from their area that other people can’t get in theirs. Maybe keep the cost to around $20.00. Anyone interested?

Laurie
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

That sound cool, count me in. πŸ˜€ I love presents any time of the year.

Laurie
          Participant

Cool, I was figuring not everyone can do the PYO swap because they don’t feel they have the talent (raises hand, me, me) but something simple like this could be fun. Everyone would know who they’re buying for, but no one would know who got them till afterwards. Then we could take pictures and show everyone what we got. Like Medley’s PYO swap. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
            Participant

That’s a cool idea! Count me in too.

But… do we give guidelines as to what we want???

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Laurie
              Participant

Well, I was going to PM you to ask your advice. But I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do it first. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                Participant

We just did this at work. A secret santa thing. The only rule I had was that it couldnt cost over $5… but people broke that rule. I would like to participate, I just havent had time for much of anything lately. Moving takes up my days and Rab takes up my nights. I havent even mailed off the stuff I sold. I need to do that today…

Mmloda
                  Participant

This sounds like fun… πŸ˜‰ I would be interested for sure… πŸ™‚

Marzena

dragonmedley
                    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Well, I was going to PM you to ask your advice. But I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do it first. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ ‘kay!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rusti
                      Participant

That sounds like fun!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

LOL, can’t go wrong with a $20 gift certificates for Winstone with this crowd! πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
                          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL, can’t go wrong with a $20 gift certificates for Winstone with this crowd! πŸ˜‰

And you dont have to pay for shipping!

I’ll say it for us all: “AMEN!”

Elena
                            Participant

Sure I’m in!!!

of course I am in.

Also, gifts can be gotten from anywhere, and you don’t necessarily have to spend $20, that is just the limit, don’t spend more than that.

I was told that last week for my son’s gift exchange at school, no more than $1 or $2, so I got a brand new sound book from the thrift store for $1.50. I kinda feel bad, cause the book is worth $15 and I know the other kids are gonna get some cheap piece of junk from the $1 store, but oh well.

You can pick up some amazing things for pretty cheap at the thrift store if you just look carefully.

Once I found a small jewelry box made of cameo stone with a gorgous flower basket carved on it. They thought it was plastic and put a price tag of $5 on it. They should have looked closer, the inside lid said it was stone…my gain though, I gave it to a friend as a birthday gift.

You never know what you will find, alas, I have yet to find a single Windstone. *sigh*

Kyrin

count me in . I love giving πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.