Holiday Gift Swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Holiday Gift Swap?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I’m interested. I’d just be worried about being able to get out and shop. We have another storm comming in and it’s supposed to be worse than the one we just had.

Laurie
      Participant

I’ll be a little bit yet, I’d like to get quite a few people so there’s lots of variety. ๐Ÿ˜‰ so far there’s 11 people counting me.

Bob

Count me in!! I know EXACTLY what to get at my Store!!!
          Working 2 jobs does have it’s advantages at times!!

I just wonder how much it’s going to cost me to ship what I have in mind!!
          How will we know who to send them to??

Laurie
          Participant

I’ll do a drawing to see who gets who and then send everyone the addresses at the same time.

Bob

Works for me that was how I was thinking it would work

Leigha
              Participant

I’d like to participate!

I’d need some ideas on types of gifts though, I’m really bad at buying gifts O.O

Katherine
                Participant

Sure I’m in! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Leigha wrote:

I’d need some ideas on types of gifts though, I’m really bad at buying gifts O.O

Me I’m bad at coming up with ideas for gifts for myself (just ask my husband). I’m good with some family and friends, but the last few years have had a harder time coming up with ideas for them and have resorted to asking for lists.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Me I’m bad at coming up with ideas for gifts for myself (just ask my husband). I’m good with some family and friends, but the last few years have had a harder time coming up with ideas for them and have resorted to asking for lists.

Actually, I’d like to join as well. But, like these two I’d need help coming up with a gift. An idea, suggestion, something…..

Maria
                    Participant

I’m definitely in! I can get specialties here that 99 out of a hundred people like and don’t cost that much… (Shipping would probably cost more than the $20, but that’s okay.)

I know the perfect thing, it’s just getting to the store that would be difficult. lol It’s in a small town close to here…..

Patricia
                      Participant

Sounds like fun! count me in!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

siberakh1
                        Participant

I’d be interested, though I might not get to ship until closer to New Years.

Laurie
                          Participant

I think we’ll be shopping and shipping after New Years. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

I already have the gift!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.