fbpx

HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2019

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I’ve gotten my package, I believe! I’m quickly losing the will to not open it, I’m so excited!

And Bodine, you are most certainly welcome. It seems its been an interesting year for all, and you’ve always done such a wonderful job hosting these swaps, so I wanted to hopefully let you know how much I (and the forum!!) appreciates you. The taddie got bored and wanted some new friends, I’m very happy to hear he’s settling in. And Bob Ross makes everyone smile, so an obvious choice XD (smoky quartz is also one of my favorites) I am so very happy to hear you like your little things and bits, and I hope you have a fabulous holiday season

Ahhhh yes, the badges. So, short story lol. I like to draw and whatnot, and was going to attend a craft fair at a museum. I initially just drew little chibi dinosaur badges – for lanyards and backpacks etc. – but they were so fun to make I decided to make a batch of My Little Pony characters in case a little girl (or boy!) didn’t want a dino. Then I just kinda went crazy lol. I’m odd and don’t like to draw humans much so I made the cast of GoT, 9, Steven Universe, and even a few How to Train Your Dragon characters as ponies. I sell em on ebay lol they’re just fun to do (I do the whole thing start to finish)

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
      Participant

Thank you💞and they are just incredible and now even more special.
        Y’all don’t have to wait for Christmas but it’s cute that you do.I can’t do it.😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Luv seeing what everyone gets !!
          Luv your fur -baby under your 🎄 Christmas tree Bodine!!
          That photo made my heart ♥️ smile !!

whisker hunter west
          Participant

My box is packed and ready to ship, I just need to make it to the post office. That didn’t happen today, but I should be able to make it this week after work, or next Saturday at the latest.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

sherry10151982
            Participant

My swapee’s gift is ready to ship out!! I won’t be able to until Thursday but I hope it gets there in a timely manner!! I really hope she loves it!!!!

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

I ended up open my gift, from Mmloda! I’ll see if I can’t get a picture later, but I got some really lovely things:

Two necklaces, one of which is a lovely green glass bead, the other a locket to keep scented pads in (and the scent is delicious) along with a blue flower oil infuser and a geode I get to break myself! I’m waiting for snow to melt so I can do it in my apartment’s courtyard. Thanks so much, I sincerely appreciate everything!!! And the card pic is hilarious XD

Finding happiness again.

sherry10151982
                Participant

Sent my package to my swapee today!! The Christmas card is stuck to the bottom of the box in a clear envelope so don’t throw away the box before you get it!! It’s a red envelope you cannot miss it! I really hope you’ll love what I got!!

Bodine
                  Participant

Has everyone been able to ship?Tap in please.Thanks for having some fun with me and sharing the love💞 Happy Season❄️

whisker hunter west
                    Participant

Box away! Just got back from shipping it today, expected arrival at its destination probably next Wednesday.

whisker hunter west
                      Participant

Oh, and I received my package! It contained many grins. I haven’t been able to get a decent picture yet, hoping tomorrow. =)

Bodine
                        Participant

Kujacker,Tempest & Natasha,mailed out yet?😊

Kujacker
                          Participant

Boxed and ready to ship. Will be mailing it today (Sunday). Been a busy few weeks for me.

whisker hunter west
                            Participant

I can safely say that Natasha mailed hers! =D

Bodine
                              Participant

Coolness.Tempest,you good?

tempest618
                                Participant

Sorry, I’v been running late on everything lately. I’ll get it out today.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.