fbpx

HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2019

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

No worries.Just checking to see if you need anything.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kujacker
      Participant

I received mine on Monday from Whisker Hunter West. Very happy with everything that was included. And I can’t believe a ferret themed coloring book and notebook were around 😀

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Yay! Mine from Kujacker arrived! I could tell it was from you by the two ferrets on the address label. ^_^
          Are we opening the Holiday Gifts now or on Christmas? I know that several people mentioned they were waiting

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
          Participant

Do what you wish,it is yours.I opened mine.No will power when it comes to a box.

whisker hunter west
            Participant

My package brought a few giggles with it, and started as a mystery. Early in the week, an small Amazon package showed up in my mailbox – no return label, just… a package! Being a mysterious package with my name on it, I naturally opened it, to find – a tin of fudge!
              prelude_package

I spent most of the week wondering about this mystery package of fudge, because I was pretty sure the gift swap is supposed to include notes, and the only thing in that package was the tin of fudge. And then, late that week – another mystery Amazon package, this time a box! Still no return label. Thus – it got opened, and in it I found – goodies! With a note! Actually about four notes. Apparently they printed out a bunch of notes, but only put them in one box. Ah well, at least now I know – thank you, Natasha!
              full_package

A coloring book, NASA stickers, Greenies – one of my cats’ favorite treats!, a fluorite-crystal LED light string, and, of course, a tin of fudge. I am still grinning, and trying to figure out what to do with all the stickers! =)
              light_package

I hope December is treating everyone well! Best wishes to all for the holiday season!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Natasha
              Participant

Awwwww I’m really happy you liked it! You had a lot of cool interests, and I enjoyed shopping for you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                Participant

That’s a very nice gift box. yum fudge,oooo sugar rush!!
                  Happy holidays all🎄

sherry10151982
                  Participant

I got my Christmas goodies in today but I don’t know who my swap buddy is. I got some yummy smash mallow marshmallows, sweet cinnamon Kit Kat (my favorite chocolate bar!!!), a beautiful green stone bracelet, a GORGEOUS purple snowflake necklace, a very beautiful star ornament, some cute snowman socks, and doggie treats for Scout and Maggie!!!

63BA37F5-4415-486B-B9CC-50B541E07046

B4FCA6B1-865E-4727-A321-56962CA328FB

4115DEA7-C285-4CAE-9FDB-AF4C7B92B716

19B909F4-3F7B-44AC-B2B9-7D77A3E09F92

tempest618
                    Participant

I’m your swap buddy Sherry. I didn’t realize until after I shipped the box that I forgot to sign the card. I hope you like everything!

Bodine
                      Participant

Sweeeet.😊

sherry10151982
                        Participant

I’m your swap buddy Sherry. I didn’t realize until after I shipped the box that I forgot to sign the card. I hope you like everything!

I loved everything!! Thank you so much!!!

Mmloda
                          Participant

Mine arrived a few days ago but I have been having a problem trying to open the forum section on the website until today.
                            Thank you to my swapee, i have not opened the box as per the directions on the front. I am waiting until Christmas to open it!

Marzena

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yay! Mine from Kujacker arrived! I could tell it was from you by the two ferrets on the address label. ^_^
                              Are we opening the Holiday Gifts now or on Christmas? I know that several people mentioned they were waiting

We have a tradition in our family that we can open ONE gift on Christmas Eve and I chose to open Kujacker’s Holiday Gift to me… I received a Treasure Trove of great items! First of all, I LOVE the personalized Ferret wrapping paper that held a really neat and beautifully designed Ferret greeting card! I love the colors you used, even though the printing is really a very light blue I could read it – you can’t on the photos, but that’s okay. I graduated and started as a Graphic Designer so I LOVE all the Typography and design elements! My Holiday Treasure Trove also included: some samples of Kujacker’s favorite teas, which I am excited to try; a lovely assortment of lotions, soaps, oil/scent samples and creams; a Horse ACEO card – and I also like the Black Silver Dapple color; a Gift Card to ‘Build a Bear’, which I’ll use – I love Teddy Bears ^_^ Also, a Cat felting kit – I’ve been meaning to try felting; and lastly a really Cool Maki Sushi keychain – I LOVE Keychains and I’m getting a new backpack purse delivered soon and guess what is going to go on it? All really neat things! OH and a package of Grandma Choc.Chip Cookies, which are already gone! Thank you so much!!!! ^_^

2019-HoliGift_1

2019-HoliGift_2

2019-HoliGift_3

2019-HoliGift_4

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
                              Participant

SWEET GOODIES!! LOVE the ACEO of the horse; that is so pretty!!

Bodine
                                Participant

Well done everyone.Thank you for participating. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.