fbpx

Hi

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the forum. I like the unicorn pics.

Bob

Welcome welcome

Katherine
      Participant

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while….but I like the photoshop edit of the young unicorn! When I see it, I think of TLU, but I don’t know of amy suggestions… I wonder if anybody else has any suggestions??

Katherine
        Participant

Anyone have any suggestions for my signature? I had one that I liked, but out of consideration for others, I removed it because it was animated–well, it was a kind that might have allowed some computers to respond slowly. ANYWAY—-I NEED A NEW ONE!! I liked the idea of my young unicorn with a butterfly on the nose! 😀

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Coming up with text for icons/signatures is the part that I suck at badly.

I was looking at my copy of script from TLU and was struck by this line:

UNICORN: Butterfly, have you seen the others? Where have they gone? Tell me which way I must go to find them!

Just a thought.

Katherine
            Participant

Well, I have found a signature that I like for now…Who knows? It might change!

Bob

I LOVE this one!!

Katherine
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I LOVE this one!!

:mrgreen: THANKS!!

darjeb
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum I haven’t been a member very long but I found the members to be very friendly and welcoming.

Katherine
                    Participant

darjeb wrote:

Welcome to the forum I haven’t been a member very long but I found the members to be very friendly and welcoming.

Thanks! I know, me too! Everyone is full of helpful ideas, and are very supportive of eachother! It makes me wonder….why didn’t I find this sooner?!? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.