Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Hello! I am new here, and I just completed my first windstone collection. They are the unicorns (white) and I am REALLY REALLY excited that they are all together as a family! I had a question….I noticed all of the neat signature pictures some people have, and I was wondering..how can I get a signature. I don’t know how to go about it. Thanks for your help!

Katherine
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Welcome again.
          Member Whippetluv made most of ours for us, but quite a few other people are Photoshop savvy here, too. Unfortunately, I’m not one of them.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Hi eaglefeather831! A lot of the folks got their signature images from another forum member whippetluv, but she hasn’t been on much this past week. She used a photoediting program like photoshop or paintshop to make them. If you have anything in particular you would like I can try to whip something up for you as I have photoshop on my computer. You then have to upload it to a site like photobucket or imageshack and then put the code in the signature part of your profile.

Are you by any chance a fan of “The Last Unicorn”? There are so may of us on here.

Skigod377
            Participant

Welcome to the forums! I hope you plan on expanding your collection, cuz thats what we do best! πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
              Participant

Welcome!!! πŸ˜€

Patricia
                Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

I knew a guy in school who had his last name legally changed to Eaglefeather – he’s part Ojibwa. Any relation? Although last I heard he was in Long Island.

Jodi
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum. Check out my store (link below)!

Lokie
                    Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚

Maebnus
                      Participant

Hey, somebody only a few hours away!
                        Welcome to the circus! Hope you’re not afraid of clowns, cuz there’s plenty here! (no offense meant to anybody πŸ˜‰ ; I love ppl here!)

welcome to the forums!

Katherine
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Are you by any chance a fan of “The Last Unicorn”? There are so may of us on here.

Yes!! I love The Last Unicorn, and I am also a big fan of Legend (1986 is when it cam out-I think)
                          It makes me happy to know I am not the only one!!
                          πŸ˜†

Katherine
                          Participant

ddvm wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

I knew a guy in school who had his last name legally changed to Eaglefeather – he’s part Ojibwa. Any relation? Although last I heard he was in Long Island.

No-no relation. I am part Cherokee, but it is such a little percentage that it shouldn’t even matter. I adopted this screen name/email address because my heart was forever changed when I went on a missions trip to Little Eagle, SD. I befriended a boy named Marlin. He was 2 years younger than me, and it seemed like we became best friends instantly. Have you ever had that happen between you and someone else? Long story short-we wrote to eachother for a little while, and I was even able to go back there to see him once, but after that last visit, I had only received one or two more letters from him, and then they stopped altogether. My heart still aches for the time I will see him again. We are best friends, and I know we will be forever. ok, I know-LONG story for the forums, but you asked!!

Katherine
                            Participant

I forgot to mention, that he is Sioux, and it just so happens that he is the great-great-great++++ grandson of Sitting Bull. I thought that would be a fun tid-bit. So that’s why I am eaglefeather831!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.