fbpx

Hi Skigod!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hi Skigod!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

You do realise you’re missed, right? πŸ˜‰

Laurie
      Participant

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Ya Queen o’ Pink, where you at!?!?!

Lotsa <3!

Katherine
          Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Ya Queen o’ Pink, where you at!?!?!

Lotsa <3!

“O Where O Where Has SkiGod Gone??”

Jasmine
            Participant

Oh, where
              Oh, where
              Can she be??

Purplecat
              Participant

πŸ˜€ I thought of you when I did my latest pink dragon! πŸ˜€ hope you’re doing good girl! Sending warm thoughts your way! πŸ˜€

Katherine
                Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Oh, where
                  Oh, where
                  Can she be??

“With Her Pink Dragons, and Pink Squeeks…..”

Maria
                  Participant

Yup, Ski, we really do miss you. πŸ˜‰

Leigha
                    Participant

hehe definately!

Starbreeze
                      Participant

I think she’s just really busy with work and stuff. I’m sure she’ll be back. πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                        Participant

hehe….I figured she’s still in silent mode…reading more and not really having time to post…but I wanted to give a hello shout too! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

Hey, thank you guys, and thanks to Star, too, for pointing this out. I have not been on line much at all lately, though I do try to drop by for a few minutes here and there. I was gone to Cali for training for 33 days and got back the end of October. I had bills to pay, my son to hang out with, Halloween to do, dogs to medicate and exercise, 33 days of backed up work to do (awards and performance reviews for several Soldiers) plus awards for guys in NTC (Cali), plus a whole myriad of other things that build up while im gone, like the mess in the house… had to vaccuum and clean all the carpets cuz the fleas came back while i was gone, had to put together new furniture so I finally have a dining room table, etc etc. I did manage to do some painting while I was at it, but I am out of practice and he still sits on the table, unfinished. My Fantasy Football team has been neglected, too, and I have been doing alot of driving for the Hawaii Dog Foundation since I have been back. I still have Remy, and I so wish I could keep her. I was going into work on my afternoon off on Friday and the acting Commander called saying PVT So and so (Name left out for privacy reasons) was threatening suicide. I dealt with him in NTC and he had some marital problems. Being only 20 with a 19 year old wife, I guess he just doesnt know how to deal with it, so thats what I have been dealing with all weekend, besides today. Im tired, grumpy, and my luck just isnt with me these days. Thank you guys for caring. It is nice to know im missed. I was thinking that you can dissapear in an on line community for a month and no one really knows your missing but you cant pull that off in real life, so I have been spending more time with my family and such, because they’re very truly important. I have thought about you guys and I check in from time to time because I miss this environment and the friendships we have here. Im rambling. Just tired and been working too hard. Star, im not ignoring you, promise. I just have not been on line to check my email, which is totally unusual for me. Just been way too backed up at work. Truthfully, I didnt think you guys would miss me much with all that goes on around here, but its nice to know some of you do. πŸ™‚ Thanks all. So sorry about the PYO. I doubt I will finish it tomorrow, but I can certainly try. It just isnt coming out right and seems to take alot longer than I remember. πŸ™„

Maria
                            Participant

You really are busy. I hope you can enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas without too much stress…
                              You’ve got a package in the mail, btw. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                              Participant

Oh, Ski. I hope things get better for you so you can relax. We do miss you!

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

I hope things settle down for you soon… That’s a lot to have to deal with 😯 …and we really do miss you! How’s the pink poad by the way?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.