fbpx

Hi Skigod!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hi Skigod!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s kinda silly of them to think they’d get away with it, though. And if they had, wouldn’t that fall under “desertion”?

Oh yes. I think it already does… They were in a unit attached to us, but it wasnt ‘us.’ Im glad… that just makes the whole unit look bad. Theirs, not ours… Im pretty sure I heard that one is getting chaptered, probably because of past problems combined with this incident. Didnt hear anything else about the other guy. Our rotation had the suicide threat, but no one knew about that but me, the commander, and the chaplain. We did pretty good.

Maria
      Participant

I’m glad for that. Feel sorry for the other unit, though. Nothing like a blow to morale…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

OH my goodness! You must be Super Ski to have survived all that work and boring-ness and still be alive. 😯 But on the other hand, maybe you just had the power of pink on your side πŸ˜‰ Glad to have you back, even for a little while

Starbreeze
          Participant

Pink power will do it every time. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Bah those guys need better camouflage if they got picked up >.< LoL Really sucks to be them, I know the military is really coming down hard on people who do stupid crap like that. πŸ™„ Well all we can do is hope for the best for them.

Serious tho let us know if you’re coming to Cali and can get away to visit! =P

lamortefille
              Participant

Welcome back, Ski. When I’ve had a minute to think (sigh), you’ve been in my thoughts.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.