fbpx

Hey Ski!

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Didn’t you ask her to change something on it?

Yeah. I asked her to paint the scales like they were on the tail. It looks cuter that way. 🙂

Maria
      Participant

That’s what I thought. Doesn’t that mean its belly should be blue now instead of pink? Sorry, I’m not following… 😳

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s what I thought. Doesn’t that mean its belly should be blue now instead of pink? Sorry, I’m not following… 😳

I didnt ask her to do the belly scales, only the ones on the arms and legs. I didnt even notice the belly scales were pink.

Maria
          Participant

Oh! Now I understand. You’re right, blue on the legs should be much better.

Andrea
            Participant

So are you happy with it? I thought it was beautiful. I can’t wait to see the photos you take.

Skigod377
              Participant

Yes, I am happy with it. The only thing I dislike is that the pink on the belly extends to the sides and instead of looking like shading, which im sure was the intent, it looks like she colored outside the lines. I still love it. I love the hooves, the stripes, the colors, the horn… just the belly bugs me. Overall I am quite satisfied.

Maria
                Participant

Cool. Those blue scales are great. I love the stripes in the fur!

Yeah, I can see what you are saying about the belly. She could of gone and hand painted over it after. But I can also see how it would be hard to paint the Ki-rins with a airbrush (she did use one, right?)because they are so small. I do like the blue on it tho.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.