fbpx

Help please…

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Help please…

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

LOL, you guys are the best!

Nina
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

enchantments wrote:

Is this kind of what your talking about
        http://www.imagekind.com/Showartwork.aspx?IMID=dc2fac61-d5a8-47a8-9ef8-f1886af415ed
        If you look at the picture larger you can see that it’s lots of little squares with differnt images in each. I’ve done others of these. You gride out the page and the start filling in with art so the “bigger” pictures shows up. I can’t remember what these are called. Some times they are done with just shapes and not picrures.

THAT is soooooooooo COOL! Enchantments, did you do that one?
        Thanks! yea that’s one of mine. I did a raptor too that I’m trying to find that has just shapes in the squares…but I can’t find it.

Ohhh no, I would love to see that as well! You do awesome work! Do you sell those by chance? How big is the final drawing sizes?

Nina
        Participant

woohooo I found the raptor one

Nina
          Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Ohhh no, I would love to see that as well! You do awesome work! Do you sell those by chance? How big is the final drawing sizes?

yes I have prints of that one here http://www.imagekind.com/MemberProfile.aspx?MID=da700322-e76b-400c-a430-99229ab19b70
            I don’t remember how big the original is I think it was 9″ X 12″. I don’t have the raptor one for sale because it’s taken from a jurassic park card. I guess I could do some new custom originals of art like this I just haven’t done this style in a long time.

Yes, those are awesome. You should try to do some more.

enchantments wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

yes I have prints of that one here http://www.imagekind.com/MemberProfile.aspx?MID=da700322-e76b-400c-a430-99229ab19b70
            I don’t remember how big the original is I think it was 9″ X 12″. I don’t have the raptor one for sale because it’s taken from a jurassic park card. I guess I could do some new custom originals of art like this I just haven’t done this style in a long time.

OK WOMAN! Thats not fair LMAO πŸ˜† , NOW I FOUND LIKE 5 THINGS I WANT TO BUY! You cheat! πŸ˜‰ (Common’ “Spirit Wolf” SELL I NEED PRINTS!! LOL) Oh “Spirit Wolf” is a Winged PYO I just finished and getting ready to put onto ebay hopefully today, but no later than tomorrow….IF you were wondering LOL.

SHOOT! I wanted one of that Raptor as well! DARN πŸ˜• THAT ONE ROX! πŸ˜€

Andrea
            Participant

enchantments wrote:

That’s it… Any idea what the technique is called? I must try it!

Thanks Enchantments! That is awesome!

Maria
              Participant

That raptor artwork is really cool, enchantments! I like!

Yea, I told her I WANTED that raptor, but its not for sale! Waaaahhhhh!!!! πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜†

Akeyla
                Participant

kewl!
                  Crashs Raptor! Crash was precisely the reason why I started drawing dinos and later dragons. I made the raptorhatchlet too, somewhere. I still own it as an original A3 ( I made mine using black pencil) ,with some original cat nibbles at the corner, somewhere but kept it offline cause officially its a copy of a original piece.
                  I like your version very much πŸ™‚

Nina
                  Participant

Phoenix wrote:

enchantments wrote:

That’s it… Any idea what the technique is called? I must try it!

Thanks Enchantments! That is awesome!
                    Thanks I was hopeing this was what your where talking about. I can’t remember what it was called. I always just called it grid art but I’m sure there is a name for it. I’ll look back in some of my old art books and see it I can find it’s “real” name.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.