fbpx

Help !My tree trimmer stained my Lions

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help !My tree trimmer stained my Lions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

I don’t know if I can download there pictures(LIONS) but my trees are really big. The one that hangs over my house was tearing up the shingles and aluminum trim. My ladder is not tall enough to get the limbs. I usually cut the trees down myself. But this is 10 feet from my house. I am not a professional. I hired a guy to trim this while I was at work. Asked ?should I try to make something to cover my Lions? No I will move them. 8) Yea right! They are cement. And heavy! Loaded into the back of my truck with a back hoe when I bought them. Oh my god they are all marked up! :puke: I have tried everything to get the stain–or pulp off! :scratch: I am soaking the bad one right now. Help! Should have got a bigger ladder! Help! πŸ™„ πŸ™„

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

windstonefan

jackid55
        Participant

Posting pics for windstonefan πŸ˜€

Megan
          Participant

This very thing once happened to our stone bird bath. In a couple months the rain and sun had almost completely faded off the stains. I don’t know if you’re inclined to wait that long, though. 😳

Those are some beautiful kitty-cats!! And she won’t send one to me… :shout:

windstonefan
            Participant

49ER wrote:

Those are some beautiful kitty-cats!! And she won’t send one to me… :shout:

I told you I can’t pick them up! πŸ™„ Nether could they apparently. The cost to ship one if I could pick it up. :shout: Can’t imagine.

windstonefan

details, details XD

windstonefan
              Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

This very thing once happened to our stone bird bath. In a couple months the rain and sun had almost completely faded off the stains. I don’t know if you’re inclined to wait that long, though. 😳

Thank you, that might work now that the Sun can reach them. I tried everything to get them clean it didn’t work. πŸ™„

windstonefan

windstonefan
                Participant

jackid55 wrote:

Posting pics for windstonefan πŸ˜€ Thank you, nice lady! πŸ™‚

windstonefan

jackid55
                  Participant

You are most welcome! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Beautiful lions, windstonefan! I’ve never seen any that look like that before.

windstonefan
                      Participant

Thank you purpledragonclaw ! πŸ™‚ I bought them on a whim. I was headed to the doctors. Saw them almost did a u-turn. But went to the doctors. Came back and O.M.G. how could I buy just one? :scratch: They are mirror images! Never saw then done like that. Out came the Visa. :yes: I couldn’t choose. So both came home with me. Pictures are worth a thousand words. You should have seen my son face. I backed the truck up to the lawn and told him to wait for me other son to get home. No I can get them. 8) By god that boy is strong. He got them both and put them where they are. I think they will stay. People always say there going to take them home. πŸ˜† Well good luck to that. They need a back hoe and strong pallet to put them on ! I love their manes,they are all sculptured in. That is what is so hard to get at. Plus they look smooth in the pictures but they are not. They have lines like hair on their bodies. They had another one that sat down. I went back this year but times are tough and they didn’t order anymore this year. They have to order by the truck load. Maybe next year. They did look better before all the stains. Still working on that. πŸ˜• Thank you everyone hat wrote me with ideas. I will try them one by one.

windstonefan

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

How about trying to scrub them with baking soda? With tree sap just plain water usually disolves it and I was thinking baking soda because it is pretty harmless. Also, some household cleaner like Comet or Ajax? And in time, the weather does the rest.

windstonefan
                          Participant

Thank you, LadyFirebird :hi: for another good idea. I have allot to try. I just tried simple green, another suggestion from 49ER but it is dark out now. So I cannot tell if it worked. I am back , no It did not work. I mixed up a batch of hot water, baking soda, and soap and poured it on them. Plus they needed to get all the other stuff off them. Okay the sap is gone now. But the brown stains still remain. πŸ˜₯ I will check them in the morning. I can’t believe the maple tree saw dust left a color behind. Saw dust is what I brushed off them. When I first started. Never saw this happen before. An I have cut down many trees. But mine of coarse always fell on the dirt or grass. I will try the comet on there faces because they have black marks on them. This I can’t figure out. πŸ˜• Unless it is from the black tree bark? Have a happy 4TH of July today everyone. Me? I got to work. But Money! Money! Money! :shout: Need it to pay for all my recent Windstones!

windstonefan

windstonefan
                            Participant

jackid55 wrote:

Posting pics for windstonefan πŸ˜€

Thank you! Jacki55 for posting these! squeek* squeek* squeek*

windstonefan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.