fbpx

Help. Don't know what to do…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help. Don't know what to do…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Thats really sad and I am sorry you have to see it. I hope you can catch him with a trap, but I would have recommended calling animal control. I know it would not be pleasant for him but he could be out passing whatever he has to other cats. Poor baby.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

If it were me, I’d have him captured and put to sleep. I LOVE cats, I have 3, all of which were rescues, but from a functional stand point, he will never be anyone’s pet, he is not living a good life, he is sick and mean. Its probably best for the animal to help him not suffer any more. And, like everyone said, it will be good to control any sort of disease he might have.

I read this last night and thought about it, and went to bed. I had this crazy nightmare where I was walking to work (not something we do in Texas lol) and I rescued all these cats along the way. When I got home with the new cats, there were 2 more cats, brother and sister, that were new. The brother (both of which are comically HUGE/fat cats) and purple (go fig) starts trying to swat at me and hiss and growl at me. After that, all the cats turn feral and demented and have to be stored in reptile terrariums, where they get even stranger and start drooling among other things. o.O

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.