fbpx

Hello

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hello

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

~Welcome!~

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Heather
      Participant

Hi! Thank you all for the warm welcome! Greater Basilisk, you are so kind to give me the excuse to put up photos of my collection . . . um . . . okay, how do I do that? I can manage digital photos, but when it comes down to what format they need to be in and how to import them, I get a little lost. 😳 I don’t suppose there’s a list of instructions someplace on the site?

Maria
        Participant

Actually, it’s been explained several times to other newbies in other threads, but I’d rather just explain it again to you than go looking for those threads.
          If you get yourself a Photobucketaccount, upload pics to that, and then copy the IMG tag below each photo you want to post and place it in the message body. Size doesn’t matter.
          Easy. I hope.

Heather
          Participant

Thanks for the quick tutorial! It does sound easy enough (says she of the scanty computer literacy) and I will have to give that a try. By the way, Greater Basilisk, that is one spectacular griffin image that you use in your posts! Your own work, I believe? It looks like a phoenix–I love it! (Whoops, that belongs under the paint-your-own thread, or perhaps Galleries. Well, I’ll be going there at some point to coo and fluff properly over the beauties that everyone has been painting!) πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Why thank you, Barrdwing. Yeah, that’s one of my few PYOs – so far. He remains my favorite. All three pieces are here, if you’re interested. I still haven’t gotten around to my making myself a Gallery file.

Edited because I am too tired. πŸ˜†

Welcome, Barrdwing!

I’m curious. What’s your username from? I like it!

Bob

welcome to the zoo

Heather
                Participant

My username? I love raptors, and the majority of them in my part of the state have barred wing markings. Regarding the abbreviation: that started with an e-mail username that could only have eight characters. I got so used to “barrdwng” that it seemed a logical choice for a username here, but I did take advantage of the opportunity to tweak the spelling. πŸ˜›

Heather
                  Participant

I just checked the Photobucket images. I like your PYOs, Greater Basilisk! (I see you favor the classical figures, too. πŸ™‚ ) Cerberus is definitely the most striking, although the royal ermine detailing on Xerxes is really clever. And I have a fondness for blues and greens, so I like Pliny too. Very nice!

Maria
                    Participant

Hey, thank you! I love painting them. One more kirin, and then I’ll make another big order.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Welcome, belatedly….as usual LoL

Better late then never. πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.