fbpx

Hello

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

It was mentioned that new folks could step up and say hello here, so here I am! I’ve been an avid admirer of Windstones ever since I stumbled across a group of the Old Browns while on a road trip in high school. I was broke as could be at the time and it just about made me ill to walk out of that store empty-handed. I’d never seen anything like those dragons!
      These days I’m less broke and have been slowly building my collection. I am delighted beyond all measure at the way the line has expanded! πŸ˜€ The PYOs are a particularly wonderful idea, and I am forever in awe of the work that has been posted in the Galleries and the pieces that appear on eBay. This is such a neat group!
      I’m not familiar with posting; I’ll bet it shows. πŸ˜› Please be patient with my stumbling, and I’m looking forward to being able to put in my two cents’ worth now and then. πŸ˜€

Heather
      Participant

Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Andrea
        Participant

Welcome! May your collection be vast and your pockets empty πŸ˜†

Elena
          Participant

Welcome! Welcome!

I second Phoenix’s sentiment and if you hang out here long enough that collection will grow…. and thy wallet will shrink πŸ˜‰ but its worth it right? πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

Welcome to the forums!!

lamortefille
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Welcome! May your collection be vast and your pockets empty πŸ˜†

Amen! : -)

Maria
                Participant

Welcome, Barrdwing. Your posting is great, and I’m glad to see your spelling and grammar are flawless. Keep it up – and may I ask you to post pictures of your collection?

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Welcome! Welcome! πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Welcome, Barrdwing. Your posting is great, and I’m glad to see your spelling and grammar are flawless. Keep it up – and may I ask you to post pictures of your collection?

Welcome Barrdwing. May you spend lots of money so you don’t get things I want. πŸ˜›

And who is GB kidding….we want you to post pics of you collection anyway.

nessiemom
                    Participant

Welcome to the daily meetings of W.A.!

Jodi
                      Participant

Welcome to the forum!

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Welcome! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Participant

Welcome! Make yourself at home. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Lokie
                            Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.