fbpx

HATCHING COPPER PATINA EMPRESS

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone HATCHING COPPER PATINA EMPRESS

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pam

The problem with eggs is that they get overspray from the dragon. Overspray will be visible regardless of the egg color if the dragon is a different color from the egg. This means that painting hatchers will ALWAYS be very difficult unless the egg is the exact same color as the dragon.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

This is a weird suggestion, but what about using a mild sort of masking tape on the egg to protect it from the overspray?

Pam

Too many strait edges I’m afraid. The hatchers have a very complex edge to them. Fingers, tiny claws, wing tips…

What I have been wishing Melody to do is make a faux ivory color scheme. Just plain ivory white antiqued with a little dark brown. I think that would look beautiful, and then the dragon and egg could be the same color like on Copper Patinas.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I love these new Copper Patina hatching empresses! I soo hope there are more! I love the teal eyes and the new slightly different scheme. Melody, please make some more!LOVE the new hatching dragon too!

Also-to anyone wanting red eyes on these, Susie has said to squeak for red eyed copper patina dragons if you want them.

I think a great idea would be to give an eye choice when ordering: Either red or metallic teal.

Pam

I love these new Copper Patina hatching empresses! I soo hope there are more! I love the teal eyes and the new slightly different scheme. Melody, please make some more!LOVE the new hatching dragon too!

Also-to anyone wanting red eyes on these, Susie has said to squeak for red eyed copper patina dragons if you want them.

I think a great idea would be to give an eye choice when ordering: Either red or metallic teal.

I would like that too, but I think it would take too much time. We wouldn’t be able to pack them until they were ordered and the correct eyes glued in (which would take up too much space in the eye dept), or if we did pack them they would all have to unpacked again as people ordered them to glue the eyes in.. Plus the extra wait while eye glue dried, etc.

And yes, if you want red eyes please SQUEEK for it 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.