fbpx

Has anyone heard from Phoenix Tears? (PT)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone heard from Phoenix Tears? (PT)

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I have to admit, I was in the midst of getting back into the swing of things here. But a knife was put right into my heart and twisted by how someone might view me as a person and should know me better. This has nothing to do w/ staffers or admins.

Im sensitive. I was hurt prior to the comment but now Im even more broken. Call me over dramatic- whatever. I dont want to make a big deal of “oh, pity me Im leaving,” etc. Im not leaving but though I was ready to come back. other than having a lot on my emotional plate at the moment, Ive decided not to hang out here for a while. Trust me, you wont notice. You got use to me not being around cause of the horse shows. Im just not as comfortable here at the moment.

Anyway, for those of you that ARE my actual friends here, you have my email, phone or address. Im more than happy to keep in touch with you that way. I’ll be around here reading, not posting. Basically lurking just to see whats for sale and what not but Im not dealing with PMs or posting for now.

Enough said but as always, love to my friends here, believe in the true goodness of people and love Windstone forever.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

*hugs* Oh PT I wish you wouldn’t go! We miss hearing from you.

Bob

I hope you don’t leave completely! I have felt that way here too MANY times

darjeb
        Participant

I got a PM from her the other day telling me she had been busy with the horses, etc and hasn’t been on the PC as much but that she is doing fine and now I read somebody did something to hurt her and she is leaving. PT I don’t know who said what but don’t leave just overlook the stupidity of some people and come back to us.

Katherine
          Participant

Oh, PT. I hope you won’t leave for good. I am glad you will still be lurking though!

Jasmine
            Participant

PT, you were the first person I connected with on this forum. Please don’t go. Or at least please pm me. And of course we notice when you’re gone. We love you.

Well, I can’t say I know why you are leaving, and I hope you do come back. We did miss you.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.