fbpx

Has anyone heard from Phoenix Tears? (PT)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone heard from Phoenix Tears? (PT)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Great minds think alike. I was wondering the same thing the other day so I sent her a PM asking if everything was OK but she hasn’t answered

Shoot, I was hoping someone else had heard from her, I dropped her a Pm myself, a while back, just to say Hi. Hopefully she’s just busy, and is Ok. We miss you PT!!!

lamortefille
      Participant

She sent me an email on 3/3, so she’s probably just busy with show season….

Howdy! No worries, no worries! Im fine and it is true, I am extremely busy with the winter horse show season. I’ll admit Im touched by this thread and it’s nice to be missed but I never like anyone to worry. If something had really been wrong, someone close to me would have contacted one of my friends here through email to pass along. At least that is the plan should anything happen.

But for now through the rest of the month, Im up to my ears in horses! And friends that I only get to see when the circuit comes to FL- I miss riding and competing with and against them. So, it’s like a reunion each year when the season starts in late January. In FULL swing in Feb and ends at end of March. So photography and stand in training and working with horses has taken all my time right now (oh, and my normal work too but it’s a normal load).

When I get back on here normally in April, I’ll update the puppy thread so you guys that followed it can see how theyve grown. They have gone to their homes successfully and Elsie did stay with my friend and her mama Bella. Youll be surprised at how much theyve grown since birth! Pix to come and close out that thread in April πŸ™‚

Gotta run (more like gotta run… into bed! πŸ˜› ). Thank you for all your thoughts and concerns. I miss you guys too and really, I truly DO think about the board every day! I should have stopped by to say hello. Ive just been the epitome of Windstoned (in this case I mean exhausted). See you soon.

LOVE YOU GUYS!
        XOXOXOXOX

Well, that’s wonderful to hear! I’m so glad that you’re just busy, and that all is well!!! Thanks for stopping in and saying hi! enjoy the season!
        Blessed Be )0(

Maria
        Participant

Thanks for stopping by, PhoenixTears.

Adaneth
          Participant

Great to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of the season! πŸ˜€

darjeb
            Participant

Glad you stopped by and happy that you are just busy and not having other problems.

darjeb
              Participant

I hit a wrong key and now I can’t delete it.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Oh, we’ve missed you! Don’t make yourself ill with all the work…. See ya soon!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

lamortefille
                  Participant

Have fun!! πŸ˜€

Katherine
                    Participant

Oh good! I am so glad you are having fun!! πŸ˜€ Thanks for letting us know you are doing great!

Skigod377
                      Participant

Glad you are keeping busy πŸ™‚

Yay PT! Glad you’re just busy!

pipsxlch wrote:

HI Bosky! Long time no see!

Hi Pip! I’m hoping to be back around more (I missed the forum!) but def have other things pulling me away anymore. (haha, mostly kids & work) πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                        Participant

bosky, when are you going to make another egg for me?!? πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.