fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Very pretty! Love the detail.

Life is beautiful.

bayoudragon
      Participant

Absolutely beautiful!!

Hannah
        Participant

Thank you so much everyone 🙂 <3 It means a lot to me.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
          Participant

Over the weekend I was sick and to distract myself, I painted a Halloween inspired Keeper I am calling “Moonrise Tiger”. His colors remind me of Halloween, and he has a little crescent moon and bats painted on his wings. I used half metallic, half regular paints which give him a pretty sparkle, and I also used interference in violet and green. He has a light coating of Clear Effex (“magic invisible paint”) which gives him a subtle sparkle in brighter lighting 🙂

This guy is for sale in the Classifieds section (click here)!

Misty
            Participant

Lovin’ the color combos on this one Hannah XD

Hannah
              Participant

Thank you Opal 😀 He’s a bit gaudy but one of my favorites to date 🙂

Hannah
                Participant

It’s been quite a while since I painted anything, and in order to “get myself into it” again I got creative on a Keeper dragon and painted him how I wanted to. The pictures aren’t the best, but I experienced a loss in my family over the weekend so these were the best I could muster in the cold weather we have been having.

I’m calling this theme “Spring Grove”. I have not settled on the eyes (which are actually not Windstone eyes but custom eyes that I made myself) but I will be putting this guy up for sale. If you’re interested, let me know! I would be happy to get pictures of him with different eye colors, and of course he will need a gem to match them. I will be selling this fellow for $300 plus shipping.

PM me if interested 🙂

briteblades
                  Participant

Wow, he is absolutely gorgeous, Hannah! Amazing job as always!
                    I’m sorry about your loss *hugs*

Chloe
                    Participant

ooooohhhh….he is GORGEOUS!

Kiya
                      Participant

He’s fantastic! You know I’m going to be bugging you for one as soon as I am slightly less broke. 🙂

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Oh, Hannah! He is absolutely STUNNING! Love this! <3

Misty
                          Participant

Beautiful as always Hannah =)

Hannah
                            Participant

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it 🙂

Hannah
                              Participant

So although I have a few commissions that I am working on, I’ve been in a darker place and wanted to get some of that energy out on a piece that I didn’t have to ask any questions on (and I haven’t been painting much lately, so it helps get me in the mode to continue the pieces I need to get done for others!). I brought out this uni thinking that I wanted to paint a fantasy theme that I’ve done before but was inspired to try dappling instead. He is far from done – only one side is completed, and I’m not positive how I am going to complete the main and tail (I may give it grey streaks, I may not – we’ll have to see), but he’s done enough for me to post a picture of him.

I will likely try to sell him when I’m done.

Adaneth
                                Participant

Looks really lovely! And that muzzle seems so soft! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.