fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thanks very much Opal and ghostndragon! 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Chloe
      Participant

Red fox Foo! *Makes grabby hands* I want one!!!!

Beautiful job on both of them Hannah. I really love the look and colors of the sm dragon. Always lovely work from you!! 🙂

Adaneth
        Participant

Love that dragon–fantastic work!! 🙂

Matryoshka
          Participant

Aww, cute Redfox foo!! 😀

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks so much everyone!! 😀 <3

Hannah
              Participant

Here’s the Peacock Phoenix I have been working on for a while now. It has been rainy and miserable here for weeks so I have been unable to take any decent outdoor pictures of anything! I am HOPING for blue skies tomorrow so i can take some better pictures of this fellow, but these were the best I could get and I was excited to share him, so here he is!

This fellow is for sale, please PM me if interested! I spent about 25 hours on painting this guy, but I am selling him for $200 instead of $250 because this phoenix arrived from the factory with a broken crest. It was a clean break and I glued it back on before any paint went on him, so the crest now has glue and several layers of paint and topcoat on it to keep it repaired, but there is still a tiny hairline crack that is nearly impossible to photograph (but I will attempt to if any interested parties would like to see closer shots). Because of this, I am knocking off the equivalent of 5 hours of work in order to make up for that fact 🙂

The buyer will be able to choose between light brown eyes and stippled pale yellow eyes, which is why both are pictured 🙂

He has a very light coating of “magic invisible paint” (AKA Clear Effex) which is really hard to see in these pictures. Again, going to try to get better pictures as soon as the sun decides to shine!

littleironhorse
                Participant

Gorgeous! The color really suits him!

Misty
                  Participant

Really beautiful job Hannah =) Nice work on the peacock tail feathers!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Wow! I really love those tailfeathers, and the body shading. Fabulous work! 🙂

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Not a fan of the sculpt, but that phoenix is awesome. What wonderful detail. 🙂

-- Angie

Hannah
                        Participant

Thanks so much everyone! 😀 I cant wait for the sun to come out so I can get outdoor pictures of him – metallic paints drive me crazy, they’re so hard to get decent images of!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I love those tail feathers!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
                            Participant

Beautiful . Amazing details .

Falcolf
                              Participant

So gorgeous! That colour pattern design really works with it! 😀 Awesome detail work!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 620 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.