fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thanks so much guys! 😀 <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mmloda
      Participant

Linka is stunning! She’s beautiful!

Marzena

dragonmedley
        Participant

I love this unicorn!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Riversgrace
          Participant

Amazing as always Hannah! Hugs!!!

Hannah
            Participant

Hi guys! I know I haven’t been very active on the forums lately, but I do drop in and lurk once in a while 🙂 Life has been busy and stressful lately, and I haven’t gotten done enough painting >< I still have a few people in line for commissions – I have not forgotten about you, I promise!! <3

Recently I got finished with two PYO Kirins that are kind of on the opposite spectrum of styles, which was pretty fun! They both have beautiful glass eyes made by Tohickon Glass(I love those guys! XD). I'm hoping to get painting again soon like I used to, but until then – here's what I've done! 🙂

Zombie Kirin:

Sakura Kirin:

Misty
              Participant

Both lovely Hannah! I really love the cherry blossom one though. HUGS >.<

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

You’re Ki-Rins look incredible, Hannah! I can’t get over how much detail you put into both of them. (I especially love how you painted the horn on the Zombie Ki-Rin! It completely adds the perfect touch!) 🙂

Amy
                  Participant

Oh Hannah, those are both wonderful. I can’t believe the detail you got on those flowers. And the zombie one is totally epic. I agree with Puff, the bloody horn is the icing on the cake! :jawdrop:

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I love the Sakura kirin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                      Participant

These are just too awesome for words. Great job!

Carolyn
                        Participant

The zombie is fun . The Sakura is beautiful .

Hannah
                          Participant

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone! <3 I've missed painting 🙂

Hannah
                            Participant

Here’s my latest – a Foo Pup painted like a Red Fox (I am still slowly working on the Leopard that I started), and a Small Dragon done as a commission for a fellow forum member 🙂 She is based on the Turk’s Cap Lily, and is a fiery yellow and orange mix with brown speckles & detailing. She has violet interference on her brown spots (something that the Turk’s Cap Lily seems to have – its very cool!), Metallic Periwinkle eyes, and a purple gem in her forehead (not pictured). I took these images before she ever got a topcoat, and never got new pictures after that so these will have to do for now! 🙂

Coming up next is a long overdue PYO unicorn, a Peacock Phoenix, and hopefully I’ll find time to finish my Leopard Foo 🙂

Pictures!!

Rachel
                              Participant

They’re both wonderful!

Misty
                                Participant

I love those purple speckles on that little dragon! Both of these are way cute XD

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.