fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Love the wings on this one Hannah! I knew what the pattern was before I read the post, so it was definately spot on. The bright accents put it over the top. Marvelous >.<

Hannah
      Participant

Does anyone remember this guy?

That guy is the first PYO I ever did, a little dragon I named “Gilded Sky”. He was slated to go on ebay but my mother saved him, telling me that she couldn’t see me selling my first ever PYO. So I gave him to her 🙂
        Well eventually my Aunt asked me to paint her a PYO, and she wanted it done in the same scheme, but on a Keeper dragon. I’ve been working on him for a while now, and I’m pretty happy with how he turned out! I really enjoyed revisiting the scheme and figuring out how I did it in the first place, and how I could make it even better! So here he is, Gilded Sky the Keeper 🙂

I’ll likely get better, outdoor pictures in the coming week.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

WOW! Hannah! Truly AMAZING!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Riversgrace
          Participant

Love both fo the new ones!!! You do amazing work Hannah!

Gorgeous Hannah. I love the blue blending on the wings and the multi color scales. Great Job!!

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

This is lovely hannah!! 😀

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks very much everyone! 😀

Ann

He is really cool! I love the “randomness” of the colored scales.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Beautiful!

Kelly
                    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum. I am just seeing Your kirin, Tidal the trade with Koshi and your re-vamped Gilded Sky. Hannah, excellent job! I liked the striping and the blending on the kirin. I thought Tidal’s wings were beautiful! Very realistic. The color’s you choose worked great together. Gilded Sky grew up! ^.^
                      I liked how you extended the colors out and added the multicolored scales to him. I’ll end how I started, Hannah, excellent job! 😀

Misty
                      Participant

Yet another homerun! Love your work Hannah 😎

Hannah
                        Participant

Thank you so much everyone 😀

Hannah
                          Participant

Here is a small dragon in a color scheme I call “Luna” for, hopefully, obvious reasons 🙂

For whatever reason, my camera does NOT like taking pictures of this color of blue. In person, he is much more slate/teal colored than ultramarine as he appears outdoors. The indoor pictures show his color better while the outdoor pictures show more of his detail. He is very frustrating to try to get decent pictures of!

He is pictured with 2 different eye colors. This is so that whoever buys him has the choice between metallic silver and metallic sky blue. He dons a Swarovski gem in his forehead in “Crystal Moonlit”. PM me if you’re interested in purchasing this dragon!

Carolyn
                            Participant

Very pretty .

Hannah
                              Participant

Thank you very much Sasha 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 620 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.