fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Very pretty . I recieved my first Keeper and I adore him . Getting 2 more and I have ideas to do them . Need a painter . Wish me luck . Nice seeing you back and painting again , Hannah .

Misty
      Participant

Very cool Hannah! But you always do a great job! HUGS

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks very much my friends!! 😀 He has found a new home and will be flying there on monday ^^

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
          Participant

Here’s my most recent venture in PYO land.. I call her Valentina. Her coat colors were inspired by a palomino horse, and her scales have 3 different shades of pink on them as well as each getting an outline of gold interference paint. She has a matte topcoat on her fur and a glossy topcoat on her scales and hooves. She has some light striping at her eyes and on her ears that is hard to photograph well! She is topped off with a tiny heart on one of her belly scales.

She is for sale! Please PM me (or stop by the flea market) for details!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Love her! I wish I could paint lines as neatly and precisely as you do. Exceptional work as always.

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks so much PT!! Compliments coming from you always make me blush <3

Hannah
                Participant

And here’s another guy that I finished for a trade with Koishii 🙂 He is called Tidal and his wing designs are supposed to mimic the way light casts through water. The orange detailing was inspired by coral reefs.

I can never seem to photograph his blues exactly right! He is a little darker in person, especially on the wing detailing 🙂

dragonmedley
                  Participant

You got the water thing down pat on the wings – I see this in my pool all the time!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hannah
                    Participant

Yay!! Thanks Dragonmedley!! That makes me feel a lot better about it, I was just going by pictures XD

Carolyn
                      Participant

What a pretty dragon . I’m sure she will love it . That blue color is gorgeous .

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I’m just going to sit stairing at my screen while drooling on my keyboard and making nonsensical noises for a while…………

<3

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Valentina and Tidal are SUPER GORGEOUS, Hannah!

The matte finish on Valentina’s fur gives her a lovely soft look and Tidal’s wings are just amazing. Breathtaking work, truly.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Wow! That water effect on the wings is awesome Hannah!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

And here’s another guy that I finished for a trade with Koishii 🙂 He is called Tidal and his wing designs are supposed to mimic the way light casts through water. The orange detailing was inspired by coral reefs.

I can never seem to photograph his blues exactly right! He is a little darker in person, especially on the wing detailing 🙂

All I have to say is :jawdrop: …
                                The wings are so perfect and I love the colors. It’s kinda funny – I’m working on a Keeper in almost the same color scheme. A ‘water inspired’ dragon as well. But no red on my fellow and he has metallic gold eyes ;).

Hannah
                                Participant

Thanks so much everyone 😀 The support on this forum is always outstanding!!

PT I cant wait to see your water themed dragon!! It sounds lovely and I can only imagine how pretty a PT flavored water themed dragon will be!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.