fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 620 total)
  • Author

Raptor Kepper is right at home and has made a new friend! I worry about this friendship tho. They have been eyeing the unicorns hungrily.

Photobucket

Stephanie
    Participant

Raptor Kepper is right at home and has made a new friend! I worry about this friendship tho. They have been eyeing the unicorns hungrily.

LOL! They look awesome!

Hannah
      Participant

LOL! I love it! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
        Participant

I really like the orange eyes on clip 2, they really bring out the warm tones on him. You always do such a good job Hannah!

Hannah
          Participant

Thanks so much Opal 😀

Hannah
            Participant

Here is the product of a re-try on the Siberian Keeper – I think of this one as #2, but the person who commissioned it is requesting that it be called “Caspian”.

The eyes are not yet decided on, which is why he doesn’t have a gem in his tail in these pictures.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Ooh I like this one!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                Participant

Very cool!

Hannah
                  Participant

Thanks Dragonmedley and Stephanie 😀

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Wow, girl :jawdrop: ! Your work always astounds me.

Kelly
                      Participant

Awesome! I think the eyes look great on him. Nice job. 🙂

Hannah
                        Participant

Here is a preview picture of Anubis, my very first try at a PYO Winged Wolf! I was excited that the wings came out looking better than I expected so I decided to take a couple of (icky indoor) shots 🙂

The Ankh around his neck is made of Apoxie Sculpt and has an embedded Topaz colored Swarovski crystal in it. It is 100% removable and not part of the sculpt, but an accessory! His coat is going to be fairly simple since his wings will hopefully be stealing the show, and I thought he needed a bit more color integration so I went with a pretty necklace 🙂 He has metallic gold eyes in these photos.

Keep in mind that he is not nearly done!! I will be adding more detail to his fur, and only one side of his wings has been painted so the other side should mirror this one eventually 🙂

Without flash:

With flash:

Misty
                          Participant

So far so good! The blue with cream and gold combo works great. I like your siberian keeper too :bigsmile:

Stephanie
                            Participant

Wow! He’s beautiful!

etruscan
                              Participant

Very nice! I think the wing design is lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 620 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.