fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Beautiful . Lovely job .

Heather
      Participant

Wow, That is one of the most beautiful unicorns I’ve seen. That pink is awesome! I am such a sucker for pink…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I am not a fan of pink, but Hannah, your uni is GORGEOUS! πŸ™‚ I love the interference you used

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Geeze! I didn’t even SEE Nova and the Unicorn is freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
            Participant

Thank you very much everyone πŸ™‚ <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
              Participant

Nova is gorgeous Hannah! I LOVE the space scenes.I am working on a black space one{keeper} much like my unicorn πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Purplecat
                Participant

You have beautiful shading technique. <3

Hannah
                  Participant

Thank you Bodine and PC πŸ˜€

Hannah
                    Participant

Here’s a couple of pictures of Clip #2 – he looks pretty much like #1 but with orange eyes instead of dark brown. His gallery can be seen here:

http://www.deadbunny.org/windstone/clip2.html

Stephanie
                      Participant

He looks so awesome!!

Hannah
                        Participant

Thanks Stephanie! πŸ˜€

Kelly
                          Participant

:bigsmile: Wow, awesome job on the unicorn Hannah. I like the shading on her. Clip came out great also.I adore your Nova, I can see why you said it could be related to blueshit. Are you still thinking of doing the Anubis with the wolf pyo? I’m anxious to see how it comes out. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                            Participant

:bigsmile: Wow, awesome job on the unicorn Hannah. I like the shading on her. Clip came out great also.I adore your Nova, I can see why you said it could be related to blueshit. Are you still thinking of doing the Anubis with the wolf pyo? I’m anxious to see how it comes out. πŸ™‚

Thank you Crowfeather! πŸ˜€
                              I am still working on Anubis! Right now he is kind of a “when I get a free moment” fellow, but he will eventually get finished! He currently is a very dark blue which will need detailing, and his wings have the beginnings of patterning on them πŸ™‚

etruscan
                              Participant

I’m also anxious to see Anubis when he is finished. It is such an exciting project – of course, I don’t have to paint him!

Hannah
                                Participant

Well I am honored that people are excited about him! I am too πŸ™‚ He will be my first Winged Wolf!

While I’m thinking of it, I also wanted to mention (and I’ll post this on my website when I get a chance for anyone who doesn’t regularly look at my thread [Read: most people XD]) that if ever anyone gets a PYO from me and it becomes damaged via chipping or a straight break, I would be more than happy to repair the piece for you at no charge – I only ask that you pay shipping both ways πŸ™‚

Of course, if the damage is severe I may not be able to save it, but for chips or minor breaks I will repair, repaint the repaired area, and reseal it for you πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.