fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

Wow. I wish I could get him.

Adaneth
      Participant

I love how you did the stripes and the shading. Hope she sells well for you! 🙂

Hannah
        Participant

Thank you so much everyone <3 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
          Participant

Today, amongst many other things, I got finished with a Keeper that has been sitting unfinished on my desk for quite a few weeks now. I call this one “Nova”. If my dragons had families, this lady would be Blueshift’s sister 🙂

She has special dichroic glass eyes that shift and shimmer at different angles, and she holds a Pink/Aurora Borealis colored 8-sided star in her upraised paw. She has been lightly antiqued, and many of her accents have been painted in blue and violet interference. She was given a light dusting of silver sparkly Pearl-ex powder so she has a slight shimmer about her. Her tail has a purple swarovski gem in it.

Nova is for sale! (Sale thread here) Please PM me if interested 🙂

Stephanie
            Participant

Oooh, she’s beautiful! And, haha, pretty much what I was going to do with /my/ keeper that I bought to go with those eyes! :party:

Hannah
              Participant

Oooh, she’s beautiful! And, haha, pretty much what I was going to do with /my/ keeper that I bought to go with those eyes! :party:

Thank you! XD Well the eyes definitely lend themselves to celestial schemes! I can’t wait to see your version of it 😀 (I LOVE celestial schemes!!)

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

LOVE IT!!! I sent a PM about her. She’s amazing!

Hannah
                  Participant

Thank you Wampus 😀

Edit: Since I can’t edit the above post, I’m posting it here: Nova has been sold! I have saved this color scheme on a swatch so I can recreate it again if anyone ever wants to commission this scheme from me 🙂

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Gasp! Nova is beautiful!! Another breathtaking paint job!
                      Cross your fingers that I win the lottery, because I would spend most of it on your PYOs, Hannah!! 😀

Hannah
                      Participant

Gasp! Nova is beautiful!! Another breathtaking paint job!
                        Cross your fingers that I win the lottery, because I would spend most of it on your PYOs, Hannah!! 😀

XD Thank you so much Skeeter!! <3

Misty
                        Participant

Very pretty Hannah! The eyes go perfectly with this theme.

Apari
                          Participant

That’s really awesome Hannah! I love the purple. 🙂

Hannah
                            Participant

Aw thank you Sagi!! 😀

Hannah
                              Participant

PHEW! It’s been a really busy week so far! My schedule has been really full lately (I’m not complaining, I LOVE IT!), and since I work part time (I work 10+ hour days on Wed/Thurs/Fri) I’ve had my 4 day weekends to work on PYOs completely full of nonstop painting!

This week I’ve had 3 PYOs on my desk getting painted in turns – I’ll paint a coat on 1, move on to 2, finally get to 3, and by the time I’m done with a coat of paint on 3 I am back to painting on 1 again! It’s very work-heavy but also very efficient way of painting, since I have to let each coat of paint dry before I can continue on a piece. So – for those of you waiting for PYOs from me, THANK YOU for being so patient!! I know lately it’s been taking me longer than usual to get things out but please trust me, I am working as fast as I can while not compromising the integrity of the work 🙂

The one I got done today’s name is “Pink Lady” and she’s a piece that was commissioned way back in, I think March. I had to put her on hold since I had no access to any unicorn scuplts and I finally got my hands on one (though I AM still looking to get more! argh!) a couple of weeks ago.

The only thing I had to go on was that the commissioner wanted a pink unicorn – no problem, I said! She is painted in baby pink, light fuchsia, cream and gold, and she has red, violet and gold interference on her. Her mane and tail have been antiqued in baby pink and then brushed with a coat of gold interference, then her mane, tail and hooves have all been glossed as a topcoat. She has custom silver glass eyes and Swarovski crystals in her mane and tail in Aurora Borealis and Crystal colors. Please welcome “Pink Lady” to the herd 🙂

scenceable
                                Participant

Oh wow, I totally LOOOVEE the pink unicorn. The soft pink is just so pretty, and the silver eyes are perfect. What a beauty, she was certainly worth the wait. Nice work hannah, I’m sure the new owner will love her!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.