fbpx

Griffin family

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Griffin family

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

frozendragon wrote:

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Yes, yet another thread bugging you about the griffin mom and chicks!!
      I just want to ask what your plans are for them on ebay…are you going to do the first ten like you’ve been doing with the golds, or are you going to be putting up limited editions or one of a kinds?? I ask this because I want to know whether to save my monies – griffins are my absolute FAVORITE and I don’t want to miss out on any special ones…I’ve been waiting for the rest of this family since I got my old tan male years and years and years ago. ^_^

My master plan is to offer the Fem. and chicks on ebay as limited production, in the retired or limited production colors. That means: Brown, black peacock, albino and pearl.. then we will auction the first ten of each in the new colors, what ever they are.. That is alot of griffins.. which color do you want first??

ok seeing that means I will just have to get new colors…..cause I’ll never afford limited production in the old colors….unless they are BIN Yeah , they will be bin. The new colors will be auctioned.

frozendragon
      Participant

Melody wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Yes, yet another thread bugging you about the griffin mom and chicks!!
        I just want to ask what your plans are for them on ebay…are you going to do the first ten like you’ve been doing with the golds, or are you going to be putting up limited editions or one of a kinds?? I ask this because I want to know whether to save my monies – griffins are my absolute FAVORITE and I don’t want to miss out on any special ones…I’ve been waiting for the rest of this family since I got my old tan male years and years and years ago. ^_^

My master plan is to offer the Fem. and chicks on ebay as limited production, in the retired or limited production colors. That means: Brown, black peacock, albino and pearl.. then we will auction the first ten of each in the new colors, what ever they are.. That is alot of griffins.. which color do you want first??

ok seeing that means I will just have to get new colors…..cause I’ll never afford limited production in the old colors….unless they are BIN Yeah , they will be bin. The new colors will be auctioned.

ok….now I have to act like everyone else and bow down….and say how wonderful you are and how much I love you and all that…..

(course I doubt you’d buy any of it, but it’s worth a try) ๐Ÿ˜€

laphon1
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Quote:

then we will auction the first ten of each in the new colors, what ever they are..

When will you announce the new griffin colors? I must save.

Participant

Blue eyed Pearl please!! ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Which ones do we want first? I’d choose the dark stripey brown griff OR blue eyed pearl. Very happy with either.

Or the bronze sunset new color which I know you are going to make ๐Ÿ˜‰ *nudge nudge*

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

At this point… I’d be extatic to have ANY gryphons in ANY color with BINs! ^.^I’ll just have to stay on the ball!!! :mrgreen:

Skigod377
                Participant

Any of them! I will be waiting for the pink eyed albino to go with my male. I need the retired brown, too. The only ones safe from me are the black peacock and the blue eyed albino. Well…maybe not the black peacock. I dont have any of them.

frozendragon
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Any of them! I will be waiting for the pink eyed albino to go with my male. I need the retired brown, too. The only ones safe from me are the black peacock and the blue eyed albino. Well…maybe not the black peacock. I dont have any of them.

I’m pretty sure I want the black peacock….and then I can probably sell my tan one….and I might want the new color when they come out….maybe….

Arlla
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

What was the question?

Don’t worry, you answered it! I was mainly trying to find out if you were going to be putting any crazy colored griffins up that were limited edition that I’d have to bid on at probably $600+…but it sounds like you’re not, and it will just be the retired and limited production male colors for BINs. Much nicer. ^_^ PLEASE let us know when they will be going up!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                      Participant

Yes! Please post an announcement like you did last time, if its not too much trouble. Waiting by my computer, hitting refresh and chatting with Dragon and Starbreeze was such fun!!

Melody wrote:

I vote for the non-stripey brown/tan griffin! My male needs a family… ๐Ÿ˜€

Can you post the announcement a day before the actual auction so I can be on the look out?

ladybrooklyn
                        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Can you post the announcement a day before the actual auction so I can be on the look out?

I second that! :mrgreen:

Participant

I third that!

…the motion is passed.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.