fbpx

Griffin family

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Griffin family

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Yes, yet another thread bugging you about the griffin mom and chicks!!
      I just want to ask what your plans are for them on ebay…are you going to do the first ten like you’ve been doing with the golds, or are you going to be putting up limited editions or one of a kinds?? I ask this because I want to know whether to save my monies – griffins are my absolute FAVORITE and I don’t want to miss out on any special ones…I’ve been waiting for the rest of this family since I got my old tan male years and years and years ago. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

*nods furiously*

I NEED that little chick with its cute little tail in the air!

You guys do know that Melody and co are having limited computer time right now, no? XD (Y’know, being away and all, missin’ stuff.)

I wanna know, though, too. πŸ™ I wonder if Nirvanacat is going to come in here smirking like…well, the Cheshire Cat. XD

Arlla
        Participant

rockerbot wrote:

You guys do know that Melody and co are having limited computer time right now, no? XD (Y’know, being away and all, missin’ stuff.)

I wanna know, though, too. πŸ™ I wonder if Nirvanacat is going to come in here smirking like…well, the Cheshire Cat. XD

Yeah, I know…she’ll have lots of questions to answer when she gets back!! 😈

-J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Nirvana probably already saw them and smuggled some out! LOL! Kidding Kidding! ….did you? can I have one? LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
            Participant

Heeee. I REALLY want griffin chicks, but I’m probably going to wait for them to turn up in stores. So broke! *cries* Though it depends on when. If I’m very lucky, come the end of January I will not be broke for a while. *crosses fingers*

Arlla
              Participant

Unless it’s something really special, I can definitely wait until retail release. But if theres a limited edition color or something…sigh…I HAVE to be a part of that…

-J R R Tolkien

ladybrooklyn
                Participant

TOTALLY agree!! I’d do just about anything for the Female and chicks right now!!! πŸ˜€ SO ADORABLE!!!! :mrgreen:

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Nirvana probably already saw them and smuggled some out! LOL! Kidding Kidding! ….did you? can I have one? LOL

…I couldn’t fit any griffons in with the Proto OWs in my cleavage…sorry….=P

Skigod377
                    Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

With THAT clevage? Im not buying it…

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

😯 She may have a point Nirvana…

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

😯 She may have a point Nirvana…

Well, I mean I did have 2 OWs and a secret keeper, not to mention the PYO wolves to stuff down there =P

Oh okay, I can see not being able to stuff a griffin in there but I must say I am disappointed that you couldn’t even fit something as small as a poad?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.