Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    BigCatKeeper
    Participant

My heart really wants to see Melody make more of these soon! But my wallet does not…

whisker hunter west
      Participant

My photography skills are not showing well this time. The colors have proven very, well, shifty! The fur and stomach & spine scales are a rich teal that’s always teal, but shifts blue-teal to green-teal depending on lighting.
        GB_ori_2_sm
        The teal on the body scales shifts across the full purple-blue-teal spectrum depending on angle and lighting.
        GB_ori_1_sm
        The eyes and silver accents – claw tips, mostly – are also lighting dependent. Sometimes they look like a very pale pink blush-silver, sometimes pure silver. I couldn’t figure out a good angle to make them show up well in the pictures.
        GB_ori_3_sm
        I think my only real “complaint” is the nose. It is a very cute nose, but it would look cuter and more boop-able if it were the pale pink of the tongue, not teal like the scales. …I should maybe confess the nose has been getting booped anyways.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

LZ
        Participant

That is an incredible intense teal! He’s kind of making the two young dragons look boring or humdrum. 😉

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

whisker hunter west
          Participant

Heh, he definitely does outshine them both, with that sparkle coating he has!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Zelda
            Participant

That dragon is gorgeous Whisker Hunter, thanks for the pictures! Looks right at home with the Blue Morpho color scheme.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Nightcrow
              Participant

Woooooow, whiskerhunterwest, that is a gorgeous Oriental!! 😀

He looks especially stunning next to the Blue Morpho Young Dragon; now I’m wondering if I should try to add a Blue Morpho Oriental to my Ori family…

I like the teal nose, too – but then, I’m very much not a pink person. 😉 A black nose would’ve been cute, too.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Zelda
                Participant

I ignored better sense and nabbed a second dragon when the limit got lifted – and it’s here!

I’ll admit I’m not normally a fan of pink, but this dragon’s colors are really charming. Reminds me of cotton candy or that old-fashioned paper button candy, or the giant spiral lollipops with the colors swirled in, hehee.

Metallic light blue eyes, silver horns, and peachy pink claws. The whiskers and lips are pearly very light blue, matches the eyes nicely.
                  As my favorites have yet to surface, I’m hoping to trade this cheerful little critter. I’ll have an ad up shortly…

P1200461-480x640-2

P1200460-480x640-2

P1200463-480x640-2

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Pretty in Pink…..

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

o.O that’s a very Valentine’s Day looking ori! too bright/pink for me though…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

She’s cute. I’ll post mine probably this weekend. I need better lighting

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kim
                        Blocked

That one is really pretty too Zelda, one of my favourites! I actually thought I got that one or something like it today when I got my box as all I saw was pink when I opened it but mine is darker with more purple and teal. It took me a while to get home and get photos so I will post them shortly. My mom’s dragon she got for me when they lifted the limit is in Calgary now too so might be here tomorrow. I am still hoping for a rainbow one too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                          Blocked

Here is the dragon I got in earlier. She is really pretty! I love how she transitions from magenta pink on the chest to purple to teal on the back. I also love how her cheek, arm and leg fur is all pearl coloured and she has metallic sparkles on her scales and metallic blue eyes. There were a few other top favourites I had that I would possibly consider trading her for like either something with more pink and less purple or something more rainbow but I would also be happy to keep her if I don’t find a trade. My mom’s dragon should be here tomorrow too so depending what that one is I may put up a trade ad but I have a wanted ad up with dragons circled that were my favourites.

myori1

myori2

myori3

myori4

myori5

myori6

Mary
                            Participant

Gorgeous, Kim! Congrats

Kim
                              Blocked

Thanks! Well the dragon my mom ordered was supposed to be here yesterday but they rescheduled the delivery for today and it hasn’t delivered today so I hope it’s here tomorrow. She tried calling to see where it was but Canada Post couldn’t help except to say watch for it tomorrow.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Nice to see Canada post is about as useful as USPS in the US as well. Good luck vibes for you tomorrow Kim.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.