fbpx

Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I would not withhold your Dream dragon from you. We can figure something out if I get it. I took a gamble on the wilds. I preferred the koi and cool batches.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodancia
      Participant

Such pretty ones showing up! ! Natasha and BigCatKeeper – what absolutely beautiful Ori’s! ! ! And by the way, for those keeping track, my purple one is in the bottom row of third picture, I think.

Second-Ori

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Amy
        Participant

I’m sorry your tracking is messed up, Syn. That’s really stressful.

My ori was supposed to arrive on Monday, but we were so buried in snow the mailman didn’t make it until Thursday. At least the power and water finally came back on. It was really rough there for a while.

Syn
          Participant

Did I miss something? Do you mean “will be” as in Young Unis ARE coming? Or do you mean “will be” as in IF they would be done in these colors?

Bodine
            Participant

I am thinking how awesome they would be IF Ms.Melody so chooses.I be thinking….maaaaybeee?*squeek,squeek*

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kim
              Blocked

Melkatsa, yours is really pretty too! Drag0nfeathers, your luck is amazing getting twins! Hopefully you can find good trades if you don’t like having twins. Amy, my mom and I are both waiting on boxes still too. Mine is in Canada now so should be here soon. I forgot it’s a holiday Monday here too so it might be here Tuesday or Wednesday maybe? My mom’s should also be coming a day or two after mine.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amy
                Participant

Ok, you guys have convinced me. I’ll hold out some hope.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Monday is a holiday right, but is it a no mail holiday?

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                    Participant

Sorry, no USPS mail delivery on Monday

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

GardenNinja
                      Participant

There is no mail delivery on any federal holidays. I checked USPS.com to be sure, and there is no service tomorrow.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

LZ
                        Participant

For record-keeping, my friend got this cool one. It’s already traded.

coolori9

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

GardenNinja
                          Participant

I received mine on Friday, but held off posting while waiting for someone to decide whether to trade. My dragon is for sale or for trade for anything in my wishlist ad. I am not interested in ending up with an oriental dragon. I will make an ad shortly.

GB-Sitting-Ori-Front-Views

GB-Sitting-Ori-Right

GB-Sitting-Ori-Left

GB-Sitting-Ori-Rear-Views

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

No worries! I do like mine enough to keep him if it comes to that, and I totally understand the stress of trading (happened to me with the Pebble Dragons, too!) Besides, a couple of other people have tentatively indicated an interest, so I’m in the ‘wait and see’ phase. Maybe it’ll grow on me so much I won’t even want to trade, who knows? ๐Ÿ™‚ Or the last of my top picks may turn up in the thread. I just wanted to toss my name out there just in case, not to apply pressure.

Still hope you post lots of pictures, though! ๐Ÿ˜€ Getting to see all the intricate details of Melody’s pieces is definitely the best part of all the show-off threads!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Lisa, your friend got a REALLY nice cool colored one! I love how it has silver and gold details. I’m sure it was an easy trade.

Garden Ninja, I didn’t notice the silver dots down that dragon’s side on the shop page. It’s a nice touch!

Stephanie
                                Participant

I love all the cool color ones and a lot of the koi! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to get one of these beauties. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.