Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HA! My price guessimate was Bullseye Dead On! $360!
      YAY! I’m getting a Blind trade for one of my Fantasy Colts + Cash – YES! I’m VERY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
      Like you said Courtney – ANY of the Wild Ones will work for me! I do have many Favorites (see Natasha’s list + a few others -LOL!) but I’d be Very Happy with Any of them! YAY!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
      Participant

They are about the same size as the young uni, and a lot of work was put into the details, like the young uni grab bag. I am not surprised at the price.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Rylorien
        Participant

Here’s some that caught my eye, but it’ll definitely depend on pics-in-hand to finalize if I love or like them. I’ll probably make a wanted ad later/tomorrow/sometime just not right now.

Good luck to people who bit into those those babies. Oy vey!

mod

Rylorien
          Participant

As Melody has said many times, scales makes everything worse–both in the painting process and the final cost. She also dislikes wings, cough baby pegs cough. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised at the price but I was still hoping they’d be under 300. Ah well…

tig3r06
            Participant

These are the only ones I like, might try for a koi since there’s more I like, still unsure if I really really want one.

2019-02-06_17.47.18

Courtney
              Participant

Just bought a Wild Color one. Single most expensive Windstone. Iโ€™m so excited. I just reduced the price of a bunch of the stuff Iโ€™m selling on eBay if anyone is looking for goodies. I gotta offset the cost a little ๐Ÿ˜Š

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Koi koi koi!!!!!!
                  I loved the cool colors as well, but the kois. Oh my.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stephanie
                  Participant

The cool colors are definitely my favorite! I still have a baby Kickstarter poad up for trade if anyone wants to do a blind trade + $!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I’m so excited for these!

That was $372 I probably shouldn’t have spent, but in this moment I really couldn’t resist.

Went for the “Cool” option, though there are several in the “Wild” category that I liked, too. There were even a couple of kois that appealed, so hopefully if I don’t like mine I will be able to find a trade.

Here’s who I’m hoping for:

gbsitori-coolwanted

And here are the wild ones I liked and might trade for:

gbsitori-wild1wanted

gbsitori-wild2wanted

gbsitori-wild3wanted

On the koi side, I like the silver ones with no orange or red:

gbsitori-koi1wanted

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                      Blocked

Oh man I was hoping the price would be under $250. I still wasn’t sure if I should get one or not but I love most of the wild ones, especially the rainbow ones with pink so I decided to try for one. The exchange rate to the Can. Dollar was brutal though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

I would move heaven and earth for this little ori! If anyone gets him and is not a fan, please consider me.

sitting-young-oriental_gb2019_wild_group_2

Though they really are all spectacular. I’m thrilled with how the batches were divided, since I wasn’t too keen on the white and blues. It was tough between koi and wild, but in the end I had way more that caught my eye in the wild batch. Definitely a hit to the wallet, but I’m hoping this is my last one for a while. I can’t wait to see everyone show theirs off!

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Good luck, Kim!

I was hoping for under-$300, myself; I figured if Pebble dragons were $200, no way was a scaled dragon going to be less than 300! Oh, well. From those class pics, they are definitely worth it!

Sometimes we collectors just have to wince and then fork over the dough, huh. ๐Ÿ˜€ The exchange rate would definitely be an extra ‘ouch’ factor.

(Heeeeyyy, Melody and Co, have you considered moving to Canada?? ๐Ÿ˜€ Then the exchange rate would work in my favor, and Kim wouldn’t have to deal with it!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Natasha
                            Participant

The Wild batch really called to me! It was really cool how these were broken up this time! I think it really increases the chance to get one you love. Susie, you take such good care of us ๐Ÿ˜Š

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Oh, yeah, seconding this! I was so thrilled that the “Cool Colors” category was a thing, and they were so helpfully divided; that was definitely a deciding factor when it came to spending so much on a grab bag.

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Well, I definitely won’t be getting one, though with the detail the price is in line with others to me. I think they did a really good job with how they divided the batches this time. People should have a relatively easy time ending up with something they at least like. Good luck everyone and please post pics!

Must admit I’m rather suprised at how popular the kois seem to be. Not that they aren’t absolutely gorgeous, but most people seemed to be squeaking for wilder colors. Yay kois!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.