fbpx

Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

This one was hard to find. I was looking for a bright purple face, but the Blog picture was so washed out that he looks pale lavender. He is in picture 3, center row, first one on the left. He will be for sale or possible trade for a Koi.

1-closeup-facing-fwd-DSC01605

1-display-DSC01528

2-back-side-DSC01573

3-facing-forward-angled-DSC01576

4-rear-back-angled-DSC01572

Syn
      Participant

My last picture:

3-facing-forward-angled-DSC01576

Syn
        Participant

I HATE posting pictures. After this latest trial, I need to rest up before attempting to post pictures of my final grab.

melkatsa
          Participant

Wow, that’s a really neat one, Syn! Like a sunset! The colors look much more vibrant that the class pic.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Whisker Hunter, I love your cool colored ori! The ones with the black base are really striking, and I love he teal fur. Great grab!

Zelda and Kim, congrats on your bright pink kiddos.

Syn, out of all the brightly colored wilds, this guy was my favorite from the class pic! I’m so glad someone here got him, and was able to post more accurate pictures. He’s gorgeous!

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Syn. That purple boy is a very pretty dragon.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Natasha
                Participant

Very pretty, Syn! I think that might be the prettiest of the white-bellied dragons! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

siberakh1
                  Participant

I was lucky to be able to get two. It’s been a rough two years and I’m moving in about a month, so I decide to treat myself to a couple of dragons for some luck. ^_^ I didn’t really have any expectations of what I was hoping to get, since all the dragons are beautiful and I’m quite happy with the dragons who chose to come my way. The colors are very soft.

First, the koi is the second dragon from left in the second row.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Now for the wild. This one looks very much like an Easter egg. Very bright and very cheery. Definitely feels like this one is ready for Spring! This one is on the bottom row of the third wild picture, third dragon from the right.

Stephanie
                      Participant

Beautiful koi! I love how subtle his coloring is!

Kim
                        Blocked

Siberakh1, I love your wild one. That’s one I was hoping for if you might want to trade for one of ours.

So after our box was supposed to be delivered two days ago with no updates on tracking and after two calls to Canada Post, escalating it to management, we got a message back saying we could pick up the box at the depot. They said they didn’t deliver it because of snow and ice. We shoveled our whole walkway the night before it was supposed to be delivered and it’s been clear now for 3 days so I don’t think they even tried to come to our house. So we went to the depot to pick it today and after $35 in customs fees here is the one my my mom got for me. It’s very close to what I was hoping for, a bright neon rainbow of colours but there were other top favourites I was hoping for so I would trade this one for either another rainbow one with less yellow/orange, a pastel one or one with more pink.

myori9

myori10

myori11

myori12

myori13

myori16

Here are both of ours together. I was thinking of keeping the pink and teal one but will look at trade and cash offers for both, either other oris, or young or baby unis or other grab bags.

myori17

myori18

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                          Participant

*drools* Kim, you got my favorite! Sorry to hear you had to go through such a hassle to retrieve him from the post office, but he’s worth it IMHO, haha. You’ve been messaged 😀

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

whisker hunter west
                            Participant

The way that Melody makes colors sing continues to just amaze me.

Two week status: 48 of the 94 GB Orientals in the class pics have shown up in the forum or classifieds.

Cool and Koi batches:
                              GB_YSOri_cool_02-22_sm

GB_YSOri_koi_02-22_sm

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

whisker hunter west
                              Participant

And the Wild batch:
                                GB_YSOri_wild1_02-22_sm

GB_YSOri_wild2_02-22_sm

GB_YSOri_wild3_02-22_sm

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Samwise
                                Participant

Siberakh1, your koi is very pretty. I didn’t originally like them that much in the class pic, but everyone’s personal photos really showcase their beauty. Now I’m bummed I didn’t nab one! Fingers crossed more to come. Wishful thinking? lol

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.