Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

Amy, sometimes doing the right thing just hurts. Take it one day at a time, and try to find something good in each day. Feel better soon.

Kim
      Blocked

Amy I feel your pain. I was in a relationship for over 4 years that I ended about 4 years ago now. He had some anger and mental health issues that were not getting better. We had talked about getting married and he tried to give me a ring and I was totally loyal to him but after he worked out of town for a year things went downhill and I felt I couldn’t trust him and then I found out later he cheated on me. I was devastated and suffered from severe depression after that and it took me over a year to get over it and slowly get better. I knew we would never get back together and I joined a group at my church called Freedom Session that I attended for several months that helped me overcome my depression and feel hope again and I also sought out counselling through a psychiatrist and psychologist and am still get therapy about various things now that has helped. Since that ended, I managed to meet some other great guys and have been in a couple relationships where the guys treated me a lot better. My advice would be if things weren’t that bad with you guys and you think things are maybe worth salvaging, maybe look into counselling for yourself and relationship counselling that could help you both and maybe see if you can reconcile. But if you think you can do better and deserve better then I would say focus on yourself and getting help and feeling good and hopeful again and realize there are other great guys out there.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

merrillannwhite
        Participant

Me too! Maybe Melody will do a batch next time in the darker, more earthy colors like this one. I’d like to see more koi ones too.

tig3r06
          Participant

I was like wait, what did I miss and I did miss the post.
            Congrats bigcatkeeper!!!!

Amy
            Participant

Thanks to everyone (Setsunawolf, BigCatKeeper, Kim, Aggie83, and Natasha) for their kind words. I see the world has been crappy to a lot of us. To everyone who got cheated on, you deserve so much better than that. Ultimate betrayal. I’m so sorry for all of you. Those guys are scum of the earth.

Kim, I’ve been in therapy for years before this ever happened, and really intensely ever since it happened. Had an appointment today and have another tomorrow morning. I don’t think there’s any chance of us reconciling. Even though I was the one that made a lot of huge sacrifices for the relationship, he’s the one who wouldn’t go back to me (and he moved to Arizona). After it all ended he told my mom he feels “relieved and free”. I am still so hurt/incredulous at that. He used to chain me to the bed/ceiling with stuff he bought at the hardware store for God’s sake, and he feels free? I just want to die. I did everything for him. I put him through college, worked two jobs (40+ hours a week) while he stayed home playing video games and sleeping all day, cleaned, did laundry, cooked (after already getting home from a 10 hour work day) and if I asked him to help because I was exhausted he’d say he was tired too. I’d be a fool to go back to that life, but I still would. My brain is ruined T-T

And I’m sorry to air my dirty laundry all of the ori showoff thread. This really isn’t the place for it…

THEGYMTIGER
              Participant

I’m still over the MOON you got that little boy, BigCatKeeper! I can’t wait to see more glamor shots!

Nightcrow
                Participant

It’s morning! That means I have much better lighting, and can take better pictures!

He’s really beautiful, and if I’m stuck with him I won’t mind too much; but I’m hoping to trade him for one of the Cool Orientals with color on their chest, which would blend better with my Oriental family and my decor. (Trade ad now up in the Classifieds!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Aggie83
                  Participant

Amy – I suspect I speak for most all on here, no need for any apologies. This forum is a place for those who love Windstone, but it is also a place where we can offer support when someone is hurting. People who have never met in person can still care and be concerned about each other. Take care.

LZ
                    Participant

I. Love. It.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Zelda
                      Participant

My little Ori arrived! He’s a cutie and reminds me of some sort of fruity tropical drink, something with Curacao in it! He’s not one of my favorites though, so I’ll be posting an ad shortly… If this fella is your favorite, let me know!

This is such a charming sculpt, I’m already looking forward to the next batch, haha. Thank you Melody!

P1200393-480x640

P1200397-480x640

P1200398-480x640

P1200401-480x640

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Natasha
                        Participant

Mine is supposedly arriving at my place today. I’m going to see if my husband is around to send me pics! There are still two in the batch I like that haven’t showed up, so finger’s crossed. I don’t think I LOVE those two, but I could probably live with them happily. Kinda hilarious how stressful it is waiting!

Hugs, Amy. It sounds like you KNOW you are much better off without him – no you just have to wait for your heart to catch up with your head. It takes a long time, sometimes, but you’ve at least taken the first step by acknowledging you are physically better off without him!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mika
                          Participant

Of course I’d end up getting a green one. *sigh*

20190215_145941

20190215_145954

My camera makes it look bluer than it is.

It’ll be for trade or possible sale shortly.

Natasha
                            Participant

Oh HOORAY! I’m still at work, but my husband was off today and my box arrived today! I got one of the non-white ones and I am super relieved. I will look at pics of other non-white or red-eyed ones, but I would also be thrilled to keep her! I’ll take pics with less stuff in the background when I get home tonight, lol, but here’s some first shots!

drag1-1

drag2-2

drag3-2

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Congrats, Natasha!! That one is super interesting and I was hoping a forum member would get her so we could see some better pictures. I love the golden accents. And I can’t wait for more pictures later.

^^^ This, a hundred times. It sounds like you are an extremely generous, dedicated person with a huge heart. Unfortunately, amazing people like that can be easily taken advantage of and it sounds like that is what happened to you. While your heart heals, we’re all here for you.

Oh, I would LOVE this! And be so broke!

I feel like there are lots of unaccounted for oris all ’round. I know they could have been easily purchased by non-forum users, but anyone else here waiting on theirs to show up? I’m excited for more eye candy.

Natasha
                                Participant

Thanks, BigCatKeeper! I cant tell if the scales are color shift, or just blended different colors of paint. I’ll be able to tell in person and show her off properly! I was so freaking relieved not to see white or pastel, ha ha ha!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.