Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Amy your dragon has such a lovely ombre going on, and I love the pink on yours Tiger!

Amy
      Participant

Yes, the blending on mine is quite nice. I really like it. Red eyed ones seem to be popular, so hoping someone will want to trade me for my #1.

merrillannwhite
        Participant

This is my wild child ori. I like him but he is not one of my favorites, so if he is one of yours feel free to pm me trade offers. I would look at any of the 3 batches.

new-ori-1

new-ori-2

new-ori-3

new-ori-4

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

Setsunawolf, I’m glad she’s growing on you! There’s actually a lot of lovely, subtle detailing on her so if she doesn’t wind up winning your heart, I bet someone else would love to trade.

Ela_Hara, yours is really pretty! I love all the blue detailing on the scales.

Tig3r06, I hardly noticed yours in the class pic, but your photos do her a lot more justice! The pastels are really nice; I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding a great home for her.

Amy, I’m so sorry to hear that; my heart breaks for you. Some things are just so awful and terrible it seems like the world will never be right again. But it WILL get better and there are plenty of people willing to be there for you in this terrible time (here, and elsewhere). Don’t give up hope. You’re stronger than you realize for making it this far <3 Sending you all my love from afar.

LZ
            Participant

Tig3r06’s has pink spots on the outside of one eye and blue on the other.

Nightcrow, that’s my favorite one, followed by the blue-eyed gold. I bet the pair of them together would look so great. To me, anyway.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Amy
              Participant

Thanks, BigCatKeeper. Everyone keeps saying it will get better, but honestly, I’ve just felt worse and worse ever since it happened. At the beginning I was confident it was for the best, but as time goes on that is wearing off. In absolute technicalness, I’m the one who left him, but it was because he had totally checked out and didn’t really care for me anymore. He had also said he’d never leave me though, even if he was unhappy, and I know that’s not healthy or good, so I pulled the trigger and ended it, but I just want him back so bad I don’t care anymore. It wasn’t a great relationship. He didn’t treat me very well, but I adored him. My entire world revolved around him. How can a person be expected to go on when they wake up in the morning and the thing they cared about more than anything is gone? He’s the one who pursued me in the beginning, pined after me for years. Called me every year on Christmas. We went to high school together and I always ignored him because I knew it wouldn’t work, but I finally gave in and now my life is ruined. He’s not even good, but I don’t want anybody else. I made a decision a long time ago (probably around the time we got engaged) that we were together now, for better or worse, and I was totally devoted to him. That doesn’t just go away.

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

No, it definitely doesn’t just go away. Over 5 and a half years is a substantial amount of time, and feelings and bonds you form in that time run very deep. It definitely doesn’t matter if he “wasn’t that good” or anything your brain knows when your heart is hurting so much. It was so brave of you to do what you did – call it off because you knew it was the best thing for both of you, despite how insanely difficult it was. Most people don’t have that courage. It will take a long time to heal, but you’re worth it. You might not think so right now, but you are. And you will find a new purpose, something else to devote yourself to. And whether that is a person, animal, job, or hobby is entirely up to you <3 Let no one tell you what it has to be.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Amy, your feelings don’t have to go away. It’s okay to mourn what you have lost. It’s okay to miss it, and want it back. It takes strength to keep going knowing what you have lost and knowing letting it go is what is best for you and for him. If you need support or just someone to talk to I’m here.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

They could be twins. I’m partial to blue eyes, but I like the eyes on mine. They actually seem to speak. “Aren’t I cute. You know you want to love me. Go ahead. It’s okay.”

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Amy
                      Participant

Your golden koi is quite nice, Setsunawolf. Her pretty golden eyes match her scales.

Courtney
                        Participant

CONGRATS BIGCATKEEPER!

You got one of the most sought after Ori dragons!!

He is gorgeous:D

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
                          Blocked

Merrillannwhite I love the colours on yours as well! I love so many of these, especially the ones with pink and rainbow colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                            Participant

Amy, I know these will seem like “just words”, but it WILL get better. It has not been that long and grief and mourning are not switches that can be turned on and off. And everyone has different time frames so don’t judge yourself by others’ standards. But even people you’ve never met can care and we do. Hugs.

Natasha
                              Participant

Sorry things look so sad to you, Amy. That’s a super hard place to be in 😭

I really like your Ori. I have one coming tomorrow and if I get your fave I’d be happy to try to work out a trade with you.

Congrats BigCatKeeper! Super pretty.

I’m kinda bummed that my #1 & #2 have shown up and are keepers, but hopefully the Ori that arrives tomorrow is one of the other two dark ones I quite like. If not, finger’s crossed for a decent trade. I hate to have a GB go by without keeping a sculpt, but there’s just more pastel than I care for this time around!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
                                Participant

BigCatKeeper – I am SO jealous right now! 😉 Congratulations on a fantastic grab! Can’t wait to see more pics.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.