Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

With a little luck I was able to get one but unfortunately got this minty green fellow. He wouldn’t be awful but the bright pink and yellow just don’t do it for me. The scales turn to purple nearer to his spine. He has lovely soft yellow eyes.

I also can’t photograph him for beans. The green color just does not read well on my phone. With a flash it looks super bright and without it, it looks like a muted blue. The class photo does justice more than I can.

He’s definitely up for trade, maybe for sale if I can’t find a likeable one.

gb-ori-minty-2b-1

gb-ori-minty-5b-1

gb-ori-minty-1

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow Rylorien, I think he’s a beauty! I should be getting mine tomorrow and depending on what it is I might be interested.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
        Participant

Here’s my wild one! Love green eyes and everything except too much pink.
          For trade for mostly any of the koi ori, the 1 green wild ori in my trade ad or I may sell. Also for trade for tan tiger young uni 😬

2019-02-14_16.13.00

2019-02-14_16.13.33

2019-02-14_16.13.49

2019-02-14_16.14.08

tig3r06
          Participant

2019-02-14_16.14.30

Rylorien
            Participant

He definitely needs to go to a home where bright colors are appreciated!

LZ
              Participant

I think he’s adorable.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Landipan
                Participant

Tig3r06- What a gorgeous one! I love the pastel ones so much!

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thanks guys! If only he had more yellow/peach/orange and NO pink lol, I would probably have kept him cuz I love those green eyes and it is a pretty pastel rainbow.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

PHOTOS! YAY!

Ori-a

Ori-b

Ori-c

Ori-d

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                      Blocked

Ooooh I love yours too Tig3r06! Mine might not show up til next week but I may look at buying one and then selling one of mine.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Ela_hara, did you notice the forearms are different? The left has pink spots and the other is white.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Beautiful dragon, Ela Hara! His fuchsia accents are especially lovely.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Amy
                            Participant

Mine came today finally. Was supposed to get it on Monday, but the snow was so bad the postal service couldn’t make it.
                              @Setsunawolf-I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad. I can relate. I’ve suffered with anxiety my entire life (never depression though), but my fiance and I of 5 years 7 months broke up on August 28, and I’m so despondent I just pray for death every day. I had no idea it was even possible to feel this much pain. I just want it all to end. If anything does happen to me I’ll make sure my mom sees to it that all my Windstones end up with forum members. You’re a great community and I’ve enjoyed talking to you all over the years.

Here’s my Ori. She’s what I’d call a red eyed sunrise. Very pretty. Not the one I wanted, but if I got stuck with her I wouldn’t complain too much.
                              IMG_5531
                              IMG_5531

IMG_5533

IMG_5532

Really hoping to find my #1 though:

want

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Mine has arrived!!

I absolutely love the color and the metallic tan/gold eyes, but he has more white than I was hoping for.

The pictures wash out the color; it’s a much more vivid teal than in the pics! The class photo is more representative.

I’d love to trade if you have one of my very faves:

(Mine is the third from left in the top row of this photo!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

Got my delivery today after work! When I opened the box, I was really confused at first, because all I saw was plum and thought “… I don’t recognize you from the class photo.” But after a beat, it registered and I almost fell over. Turns out the mahogany ori found his way to my home! The lighting in my apartment is awful, so I’ll have to take his glamor shots tomorrow in the sunlight, but here’s a quick snap (I’m not sure why it keeps uploading sideways, though…).

IMG_8197

These guys were so beautiful I knew I had to get one despite the high price tag, but I’ve admittedly been very anxious I’d be disappointed with my grab. They’re all stunning, but there’s a lot of pink in the Wilds, and that’s not a color I really gravitate towards. But I just couldn’t resist the detailing in the wild batch, not to mention that my favorites were all in that group. I seriously cannot believe my luck right now. 100% worth the price and the stress.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.