fbpx

Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Participant

Seems like anything that is a very limited production should have a limit to quantity of purchase, I thought that was brought up long ago. I have to wonder how many sold to a single person or store buyer.

Well, I haven’t been around for at least 4 days apparently, because of my problems figuring out the threads and btw, most of the first posts to this thread are all huge fonts and unreadable, to me.

I think I will stay away, again until it gets more ironed out. YIKES!

Syn
      Participant

OMG, I got a Grab-Bag Uni with BLUE eyes. :jawdrop: He’s just beautiful.

Pam

Congrats, one of only two! (at least for now)

PhoenixTears
          Participant

This is a test post to be sure my signature does not show up now that I have been able to edit it out. And that you guys are not having the current problem with ME (you will with others until the glitch is ironed out but Jennifer worked with me to at least band aid my account so when I post, you won’t have to deal with whatever you were seeing).

Can everyone see this post properly, especially in Internet Explorer – the browser taking it the most hard? No funky sized text or colours? Just making sure since I never saw first hand what some of you see until Hannah showed me a clip of it here.

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

Pegasi1978
            Participant
              Syn
              Participant

Sway, I checked your posting out through both Firefox and IE. I am seeing no signature at all, no odd text, and no colors.

Hannah
                Participant

Yup, it’s all fixed Sway! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pam

Any one want to swap theirs? I really don’t like mine.

That’s one that I wanted to give blue eyes, but I only had two good pairs ๐Ÿ™

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

To be honest, I don’t think I’d have like it any better even if it had blue eyes. It’s just so “Meh!” to me. ๐Ÿ™

Rachel
                      Participant

Got mine! She matches the young uni up on Ebay right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Jennifer did most of the work. My cousin and I shared an email address and she never comes here anymore so it wasn’t letting me change any info in the account on the new site. We asked Jennifer to scrap my cousin’s account here so I could edit my stuff, but she can still purchase, just using my name with her shipping info with that email that is tied to PayPal (buying over posting is more important to us). So once Jennifer deleted her account, the site sees only me as using the email address and lets me change stuff. First thing I did was remove the signature that was causing trouble. But that will just work with my posts. I understand there are more people who’s signatures are causing the same system problems and they’re ironing out the glitches as they go. Once they fix it, I’ll think about putting a siggie back, if I find another one I like.

On real topic, I think all the unicorns I see here are adorable. We were not thrilled with our Grab Bag of Goof Ups only because he had been mostly white with just some black spots. We wanted colour and like white the least. We haven’t sold or swapped him, so I think he’ll just sit there, very out of place with the rest of the unicorns we have which are dark (black, slate and silvers). Not that he isn’t cute. But we just wanted actual colour. I like what I’m seeing here and we envy that person back then who got the Buckskin coloured one – that is what my cousin REALLY dies for (for personal reasons; not just because she thinks it’s pretty).

Thank you for letting me know the appearance of my posts, at least, are not being glitchy anymore.

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

machineguts
                          Participant

I’m honestly amazed at mine, he looks like an eBay piece!

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Sway,

Just so you know, if you add your signature back in now that we’ve fixed it, it won’t cause any problems! ๐Ÿ™‚ This was only a glitch that happened when we converted to the new forum.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Oh wow ghostndragon! I love yours!!!! I just got mine lastnight. It looks a lot like machineguts, but grey and white instead of that rustic brown. He’s pretty cute, and has been adopted by my Smoke Flap Cat… they sort of match ^_^

This was fun! I’d love to do it again sometime with some other small sculpture (or I’d even get another baby Unicorn) but I agree that the one per customer probably should have been enforced with these little fellas. They look so much like ebay pieces I wouldn’t be surprised if someone nabbed the opportunity to try and make a profit by buying a bundle of them.

Not saying someone DID, but I just don’t think everyone bought just one of two. They went really fast!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Yeah! You know what Drag0n, I was thinking that they sure did go suuuper fast too. If I had the funds, I would have gotten 3 or 4 just because they’re so cute, but with as many as were made, everyone would have had to get 2 or 3. I hope there will be more-I missed the first batch and all the recent batches too. ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.