fbpx

Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

darker palomino and chestnut often look similar. I would just ask for a red one, mention chestnut, dark palomino, or the lighter bay colours and ask for photos ๐Ÿ™‚ Appaloosas have the little tiny spots, and pintos have the larger blotchy spots. Good luck on your search! ๐Ÿ˜€

wow hannah she is pretty! Definitely not buckskin though, just bay. I like the white markings on her side. You going to trade her for another palomino? Hehe

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Amberelle fits into the color I’m looking for too! Thanks for the coat pattern info. Maybe someone who has one will see this discussion, take pity on me and my ignorance, and offer to sell to me lol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Hannah
        Participant

wow hannah she is pretty! Definitely not buckskin though, just bay. I like the white markings on her side. You going to trade her for another palomino? Hehe

Lol! Oops, my bad >< I can't honestly tell the difference between Buckskin and Bay, even when looking at pictures of them right next to each other!

I am not trading her for another palomino (so tempting), but I did trade her already – within 5 minutes! XD It works out for everyone in the end!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
          Participant

WOW!! I really like Cicada and Hutzpah! What great names too XD

This is Amberelle, who I just got in the mail today.
            5 Minutes after this was posted, and she’s been traded XD Congrats to the new owner!

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I’m still looking for a trade for Emmaline.

I’m looking for a palomino, and I prefer dark eyes. I would consider a bay appaloosa or similiar darker colored appaloosa.

Stephanie
              Participant

All of these unis are so amazing. Emmaline is gorgeous! Good luck finding a nice trade for her, whoever gets her will be lucky!

Hannah
                Participant

Gah! I thought of you too when I got Amberelle Wampus – but the person who offered me a trade on her made it too good to resist >< !

Edit- Drag0n, what color is the Oriental behind Oberon?? So pretty!!

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Gah! I thought of you too when I got Amberelle Wampus – but the person who offered me a trade on her made it too good to resist >< !

It’s a damn shame too, because I would have loved her. ):

Hannah
                    Participant

It’s a damn shame too, because I would have loved her. ):

Arggh!! I’m sorry ๐Ÿ™ I will keep my eyes peeled for you!!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Oh, that’s my Winter Blue Sun Oriental. One of my favorite pieces. <3 he just finally made it out of his box recently. I loved him too much to even display him… it's weird. The earthquake in Japan is what made me take him out of his box weird enough. I don't want to waste him just in case you know? You never know what day might be your last… kind of morbid I guess.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                        Participant

Oh, that’s my Winter Blue Sun Oriental. One of my favorite pieces. <3 he just finally made it out of his box recently. I loved him too much to even display him… it's weird. The earthquake in Japan is what made me take him out of his box weird enough. I don't want to waste him just in case you know? You never know what day might be your last… kind of morbid I guess.

Ooooh, hes an Ebay piece then I’m guessing? Will you take a picture of him? ๐Ÿ˜€ I agree with the sentiments – there are many really good reasons to live life to the fullest, eat dessert first, etc.. it’s not morbid, it’s just putting things in perspective ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad you’re enjoying him!

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I changed my sales thread. I will consider a trade with pretty much anything listed in my sales thread for a palomino or a buckskin with dark eyes. Unicorn+money for trades of higher value, or the reverse for things of lower value. I have a blanket appaloosa young pegasus from ebay listed, an ebay curlie and about ten more options.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

amiyusesha, I looove Cicada! All your unis are beautiful!

Drag0n-OMG *envy* a RED eyed B&W paint unicorn? how flipping awesome is that?!

I love looking at this thread! ^_^

Bodine
                              Participant

I adore Cicada!!I think that is the prettiest one so far and would trully love to get one like it. ๐Ÿ™‚
                                Karma smiled on me and a wonderful forum member let me purchase this beauty.Mnemosyne…”Mnemo” for short,that name is a mouthful. :bigsmile:
                                Many thanks to SYN!! You were a sweetheart and a good forum member to help me get one.AND Surprise,surprise!It matches my baby GB Unicorn,”Sapphire Heart”she has a little heart on her other shoulder.This was my Grad.gift.Thank you to my loved ones and thank you so very much for being so nice Syn.May Karma shine brightly back on you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Stephanie
                                Participant

Those are beautiful!

I haven’t seen a grab bag uni that I didn’t love! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.