Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab bag unicorns

This topic contains 427 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carolyn 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 428 total)
  • Author

Melody
    Keymaster

Check out the blog if you would like to see the latest batch of “grab bag” unicorns. They should be in the store sometime today.
    The first batch of Grab bag unicorns were a hit, but there weren’t that many of them.I made more this time.

Kujacker
    Participant

Ooo I love the black, brown-ish one with the white spots on the top left. If I had the money to spend, I’d really hope I’d get him.

Visit my Twitter for my artwork.

Lupuslunae
    Participant

Awesome. I just have the one baby white unicorn I found in a thrift store, and I think he could use a friend…so they can hide from the big hungry dragons together.

Syn
    Participant

Oh, there are tons of them this time. I don’t see them in the store yet, but I am not sure where they will be anyway. I had an “Added to Store” bookmark on my toolbar before, but I don’t see a page for new items now.

If we order more than one, will be get different colors or patterns?

Melody
    Keymaster

Since they are boxed when we ship them, we have no way of knowing if you will get two that are, say, both appaloosas, or both brown pintos. However, no two are exactly the same.
    Part of the idea behind this is to encourage interaction with other forum members. Dickering to get the color(s) you want is encouraged!

Stephanie
    Participant

:jawdrop: I WANT ONE!!! lol (don’t we all?)

Ooooh I love them all! Too bad I don’t have the money or I’d so get one! 😀

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Awe man! I’m so broke! I want one!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

I have never owned a baby unicorn! I think it’s time I did! ^^

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hey, they’re in the store guys! Hurry!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Skeeterdeee
    Participant

SQUEE!! Grab bag editions are my FAVORITE!! I love surprises!! SQUEE!! THANK YOU, MELODY!!
    Oh! This is the first time I ordered through the new store, even the email confimations are prettier, too!

Hannah
    Participant

Gah, I wish I could afford one right now, it looks like a lot of fun!!

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Squee! I got one this time. :bigsmile: I missed out on them last time and was so bummed about it, but not this time.

Syn
    Participant

I just got mine, but I encountered a glitch when picking the shipping method:

“Priority Mail<sup>®</sup>$11.90”

What?

So will Windstone ever do the ‘grab bag’ idea for any other small sculptures? Hatching baby dragons maybe? Griffin chicks? young poad? puffin cats?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 428 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.