Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag unicorns

Viewing 8 posts - 421 through 428 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I’m so happy that you finally got one Mi!!! Congratulations!! She’s gorgeous 🙂 Mnemosyne is such a cool name too!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Trava
      Participant

I agree that Emmaline is gorgeous. I was actually hoping to get a palamino just to trade for her. If Shift had two brown eyes I would be trying to trade right now…but I love that teal eye of hers.

When I got Damask from one of the early batches I was certain that all I wanted was more pintos like her, just in different colors, and I was disapointed when I saw how few pintos were in the later batches… but Cicada and Shift have convinced me to broaden my uni collecting tastes. I guess I am just too much of a hoarder to let go of any of my pretties.

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I would trade Emmaline for Cicada or Shift. Especially Cicada.

Andrea
          Participant

Photobucket

Disclaimer: These are fairyhearted’s unis and her pic.

Could some horse wise people please tell me what coat pattern these guys are? I am looking for one young uni in this coloration and I want to make sure I ask for the right thing. Thanks.

See… I would say the one on the left is splash/sabino with overo. I think there’s too much leg white to be just frame.
            The baby looks dominate white to me with probably splash cause of the blue eyes.
            The appy is snowcap maybe? Not up on appy colors LOL.

Patricia
            Participant

Here are pictures of my 2 grab bag young unicorns. The Roan color unicorn is named Antikethera and the Buckskin unicorns name is Compass… 🙂

IMG_3700

IMG_3701

Bodine
              Participant

If you ever want to rehome Compass,please contact me.He looks just like a horse I had when I was 15.His name was Happy. 🙂 Great barrel cutter. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Christine
                Participant

And I would DIE for Antikethera!! OMG <3

Carolyn
                  Participant

Very nice collection.

Viewing 8 posts - 421 through 428 (of 428 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.